Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I rather them take a receiver at 13 and trade 31. But if they get a lot for both picks that would be cool.
Idk about a receiver at 13. I mean lets face it. Picking a receiver in the first round hasn't worked out for the Niners for a long time. I'd rather stockpile picks. If anything OT DL or CB should be the call at 13.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Golden Nuggets: Which 49ers’ player on the trading block gets moved at the 2020 NFL Draft?

The only one I really seeing traded is Breida after reading this:

“The 49ers placed the second-round tender on Breida as a restricted free agent because they were certain another team would sign him to a multi-year contract. If the 49ers placed the lower tender on him, the 49ers would not have matched an offer sheet from another team and they would not have received compensation in return. The second-round tender scared off teams from signing him.”

Would love to see bum Pettis and Thomas traded. I doubt any team does it though. Maybe Pettis to Philly?

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Idk about a receiver at 13. I mean lets face it. Picking a receiver in the first round hasn't worked out for the Niners for a long time. I'd rather stockpile picks. If anything OT DL or CB should be the call at 13.

lol agreed but lamb and Jeudy can’t miss prospects

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
watched some tape. really like antoine winfield jr aside from his injury-proness, but doubt that happens since we re-upped ward. kid is honeybadger lite

If he is there at 31 I would be ok with that. I know he's not going to pass the Chiefs at #32