Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
pff didnt like mine, but I liked this one I did. not sure about the tackle, we kinda need a developmental C/G now that Brunskill is starting, but otherwise I thought its solid

eUuLCg8.png

khross415

All Star
Daps
pff didnt like mine, but I liked this one I did. not sure about the tackle, we kinda need a developmental C/G now that Brunskill is starting, but otherwise I thought its solid

eUuLCg8.png

I wonder if you woulda been able to take Ruiz or Hennessy at 35 and still pick up Winfield. With his injuries you might have teams shy away till at least the 3rd for him.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
kwon is understandable after how well greenlaw played. tartt means we get a new safety ?
dee ford tho ? I think we're stuck with that contract. also, if he gets traded this means we need a new pass rusher ? I mean we spent a second and gave him a lot of money...

not sure how trustworthy this is

khross415

All Star
Daps
real cap hell will be in a year. aside from buckner, we've avoided real cap hell moves so far.

Kwon & Ford can be cut next year without dead money , we honestly arent even in cap hell right now i just think they trying to shed as much money as they can to get Kittle signed and see what they have left to play with.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Kwon & Ford can be cut next year without dead money , we honestly arent even in cap hell right now i just think they trying to shed as much money as they can to get Kittle signed and see what they have left to play with.
I forgot they restructured Kwons contract already. yeah then hes not going anywhere. we have a luxury of kwon or greenlaw only playing a fraction of snaps at SAM