Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This, we can find guys in day 3, I wish we were more aggressive and took a flier on Donald Parham Jr.

They cost basically nothing they know the system.

They cost more than a draft or UFDA. Verrett especially doesn't make sense because this fool never steps foot on the field. He's actually got Ward beat with being injury prone. :dead:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
They cost more than a draft or UFDA. Verrett especially doesn't make sense because this fool never steps foot on the field. He's actually got Ward beat with being injury prone. :dead:

Dontae is a good special teamer, I won't argue with you on Varett. It's clear the team is not super high on corners this draft for better or worse.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:whew:

One of my favorite players, I hope he balls out this year.
I like Breida a lot and wanted him with a long term contract. Doesn't look like that will happen. He'll play this year and will be gone.

Niners are not going to be breaking bank on RB's as long as Bobby Turner is here. He works magic and gets all these no name backs and makes them stars. shyt I wouldn't be surprised if they get Breida's replacement with a UDFA.

Golden Nuggets: Could Jason Huntley be the 49ers next undrafted RB gem?

This dude here looks like he would fit the offense to a Tee :whoo:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
watched some tape. really like antoine winfield jr aside from his injury-proness, but doubt that happens since we re-upped ward. kid is honeybadger lite

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I remember I had some high hopes for Tank:unimpressed:

Yeah an FSU bust. You really hate to see it. :mjcry: I was bragging about how good he was going to be :francis:

Baalke really had some sorry ass picks. I really thought the Niners were headed in the same direction under the new regime with a few picks :hhh: But over all quite a few of these draft picks and UFDA are working out.

I think the Niners should always trade their first round pick. Seems like they draft better in the later rounds.