Rumor: Sony struggling to keep PS5 parts pricing down...now up to $450 per console

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
AWWWWWW it’s just not fair

GET REKT
This is an admission of guilt, victory acknowledged
dudes talking about the price of a second controller, when local multiplayer been dead :mjlol:
My lady is a gamer and is always saying shyt like "let's play something" :manny:

Any teenager with friends would want a second controller as well assuming those "friends"are irl
PS3 outsold the 360 every month world wide from the time it released despite being $200 more expensive.
Analysis: Sony Hardware Struggles At Retail, LittleBigPlanet 2 Sells 353,000 Units

:whistle:

Last edited:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Watch Sony drop at $400.00 and blow the doors off the XBOX Series X.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sony coming in at 499.99, they will still sell a lot as long as the games are there. Xbox will move units too probably but is locking down cloud gaming as Azure is becoming a big revenue stream for them.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I can understand when one controller gets worn out or broken, if there's some kind of 'elite' controller option, or if someone really wants a certain color controller or whatever. but I don't see how any of that should be factored into the cost of a new console. you really don't need a second controller
You don't have friends breh? :gucci:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
If shyt goes left, like bad attach rate, that could hurt Sony badly. They don't have cash to bleed like MS does.

Yeah but that's not going to happen because they have a great portfolio of games unlike Microsoft. Ontop of that, Microsoft doesn't have cash to bleed...Satya Nadella doesn't even fukk with XBOX like that...he'd send that whole division packing if it stopped making financial sense.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
you gotta pay the cost to be the boss.

with the upgrades in graphics and console's becoming a media device at this point it's not crazy at all to charge $500. i think a price tag of $500 will go over fine with fans. there will be outrage at first because console gamers are typically cheap but they'll eventually give in if you drop fire games.