Rumor: Sony struggling to keep PS5 parts pricing down...now up to $450 per console

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm not concerned about the cost of any of the consoles
full
, but why dudes keep using $1000 cell phones as an example knowing full and goddamn well the majority of people are on a 24-30 month payment plan :unimpressed:?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how the coli rhetoric flip flops

Sony launches expensive console:

"of course I can afford it playboi" :birdman:

Microsoft launches expensive console:

"b-b-but what about the soccer moms" :damn:

no next-gen exclusives for new Sony console:

"Sony has never abandoned their previous consoles like 'others' ":francis:

no next-gen exclusives for new Microsoft console:

"games will be held back if they're made with support for older consoles" :francis:
Have you seen Scalebound?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Extree extree read all about it, weaker ps5 cost same as series x :merchant:

Now watch as I tell the truth to the uncouth...
Fact is that Sony eventually caught up with Microsoft and passed it. The fact that it even happened despite the huge advantages Microsoft had earlier shows the limitations of the Xbox.
Fact, Sony never caught up but lied about it and its fanboys refuse to believe it even if you can prove it...

Sony hides PlayStation 3 sales data as profits fall
Gamepass hasn’t really done much for Xbox one sales this gen considering the poor sales of the console and even if let’s say next gen, it does become popular
Oh so it's not popular now :usure:
Microsoft Schools the Gaming Industry with 'Xbox Game Pass' Success
Developers thinking about day 1 ing games n shyt
https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...ng-case-microsofts-game-subscription-service/

You sound well informed sir...
what’s stopping Sony from adopting its own version? Then it’s back to square one for Microsoft.
You'd think it would be that easy...
PlayStation Now Won't Copy Xbox Game Pass's Best Feature

So are you dealing in reality or you wanna continue making up what if scenarios :umad:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Extree extree read all about it, weaker ps5 cost same as series x :merchant:

Now watch as I tell the truth to the uncouth...

Fact, Sony never caught up but lied about it and its fanboys refuse to believe it even if you can prove it...

Sony hides PlayStation 3 sales data as profits fall

Oh so it's not popular now :usure:
Microsoft Schools the Gaming Industry with 'Xbox Game Pass' Success
Developers thinking about day 1 ing games n shyt
https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...ng-case-microsofts-game-subscription-service/

You sound well informed sir...

You'd think it would be that easy...
PlayStation Now Won't Copy Xbox Game Pass's Best Feature

So are you dealing in reality or you wanna continue making up what if scenarios :umad:
giphy.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I love how the coli rhetoric flip flops

Sony launches expensive console:

"of course I can afford it playboi" :birdman:

Microsoft launches expensive console:

"b-b-but what about the soccer moms" :damn:

no next-gen exclusives for new Sony console:

"Sony has never abandoned their previous consoles like 'others' ":francis:

no next-gen exclusives for new Microsoft console:

"games will be held back if they're made with support for older consoles" :francis:

AWWWWWW it’s just not fair

GET REKT

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Being Day Console Beta Tester was such a scam this gen. Atleast next gen will be backward compatible out of the box. The only good thing that happen last gen was going with the PC in a box design method and streamlining shyt to the point where not providing BC is no longer an excuse.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Fair price considering the PS1 price point when it dropped and would probably be more now if adjusted for inflation:manny:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So I’m reality it’s gonna be $630 if you add 2 games and tax:francis::francis:
Shessh:yeshrug: I mean I’m still gonna get it:yeshrug:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
670 after tax + one 90 dollar game + 80 dollar online services + an extra 100 dollar controller in case you're not allowed to use your PS4 controller.

940 bucks for next gen. :wow: whew, the scalping market for this shyt gonna be fire.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
PS3 sales didn't pass 360 sales until late in the gen. They allowed Microsoft to get more of a foothold early on because 360s were much cheaper, and Xbox Live even as a paid service was miles ahead of PSN for online multiplayer. Combine that with the fact that PS exclusives weren't popping at the beginning of the gen.

I don't think a lot of people are saying Xbox will win next gen because of price point. Sony caught up with their online experience and has blown Xbox out of the water with exclusives. Gamepass is what will keep Xbox competitive I think. Trying out a few games without purchasing for full price is appealing. If Halo Infinite is good and their new studios develop better games they'll challenge Sony.
PS3 outsold the 360 every month world wide from the time it released despite being $200 more expensive.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
refuse to believe even if you live alone any console owner would only have 1 controller.
I can understand when one controller gets worn out or broken, if there's some kind of 'elite' controller option, or if someone really wants a certain color controller or whatever. but I don't see how any of that should be factored into the cost of a new console. you really don't need a second controller