Rumor: Sony struggling to keep PS5 parts pricing down...now up to $450 per console

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
you gotta pay the cost to be the boss.

with the upgrades in graphics and console's becoming a media device at this point it's not crazy at all to charge $500. i think a price tag of $500 will go over fine with fans. there will be outrage at first because console gamers are typically cheap but they'll eventually give in if you drop fire games.

It's $500 hardware that lasts 7 years. Sony should release that shyt at $550. They'll still sell great just like the PS3 did, but even better.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
giphy.gif

Moving forward, this should be everyone's response to Courtdog's stan war nonsense.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How many times are you going to post the same gif while bringing nothing to a conversation...
Courtdog at least 40 and he's still trolling.
I thought this was a forum to discuss gaming, but you talk about me and you're a mod.

Again tho, what is the purpose of a mod, to help when people get off topic right? When they forget why they exist they tend to be cancers to the community they serve. And then they become emotional humans who try to dictate what you say, how you say it/ etc. A hall monitor.

Not sure how old you are but you're a grown cyber hall monitor. Do you think i give any Fuchs what you think? I just wanted to clear any misconceptions up. You ladies have fun agreeing with each other while being wrong. Cloud says hi :win:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
How many times are you going to post the same gif while bringing nothing to a conversation...

I thought this was a forum to discuss gaming, but you talk about me and you're a mod.

Again tho, what is the purpose of a mod, to help when people get off topic right? When they forget why they exist they tend to be cancers to the community they serve. And then they become emotional humans who try to dictate what you say, how you say it/ etc. A hall monitor.

Not sure how old you are but you're a grown cyber hall monitor. Do you think i give any Fuchs what you think? I just wanted to clear any misconceptions up. You ladies have fun agreeing with each other while being wrong. Cloud says hi :win:
Every time I see you post. :umad:
giphy.gif

You don't even have discussions on gaming, you just spew Microsoft/XBox nonsense and shyt on Sony/Playstation every chance you get.
:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Every time I see you post. :umad:
giphy.gif

You don't even have discussions on gaming, you just spew Microsoft/XBox nonsense and shyt on Sony/Playstation every chance you get.
:camby:
Look at third threads title, I've stayed on topic. I tell the truth because I'm a big deal. If i lie my post get edited but mods. If i make a thread telling the truth it gets moved. You guys spread lies every chance you get and you're upset i correct you. Show me where I'm not spitting truth and I'll remove myself from that thread.

When you don't, how about you post a gif. You'll get three reaction you're hoping for even if it doesn't move a conversation anywhere :francis:
This dude needs his own shytty thoughts thread like Reggie and String have. @Barnett114
And then the cries to have some white guy dictate what us nikkaz are allowed to post. Even tho you bring literally nothing to a convo (look up his post) I'm not screaming that you shouldn't be allowed to waste bandwidth. What kind of loser would i be to care? I could block you but again, i honestly don't care because I'm not in the same matrix you gals operate in.

I'll continue this when i get back from the playground

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Look at third threads title, I've stayed on topic. I tell the truth because I'm a big deal. If i lie my post get edited but mods. If i make a thread telling the truth it gets moved. You guys spread lies every chance you get and you're upset i correct you. Show me where I'm not spitting truth and I'll remove myself from that thread.

When you don't, how about you post a gif. You'll get three reaction you're hoping for even if it doesn't move a conversation anywhere :francis:

And then the cries to have some white guy dictate what us nikkaz are allowed to post. Even tho you bring literally nothing to a convo (look up his post) I'm not screaming that you shouldn't be allowed to waste bandwidth. What kind of loser would i be to care? I could block you but again, i honestly don't care because I'm not in the same matrix you gals operate in.

I'll continue this when i get back from the playground
DID NOT READ! :umad:
giphy.gif

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'll keep the answers short...

With dlc it does.
Her said service(s) so yes
And the elite controller cost even more than what he said...

They must have a way to optimize 9tf to look better than 12tf :francis:

Becoming is kind of an understatement since the Microsoft cloud takes it over 10 billion in profits every 3 months (not revenue)

I agree but $400 is where they need to land at to have a chance. Too expensive and people start to weigh their options

Which most on this forum will deny. Most are unaware how the ps3 was on the verge of joining the dreamcast as early exits. Mgs4 hype and system sales from that hype literally saved Sony.

:stopitslime::picard::scust::gucci::dwillhuh::comeon::mjtf::patrice::martin::what::beli::wtb::upsetfavre::snoop::ufdup::childplease::sitdown::whoa::dahell::aicmon::wtf::mindblown::rudy::camby::umad::duck:

Gamepass :banderas:

It's literally the strategy they used for the ps4 tho. They would have gone bankrupt if the ps4 failed. Google will explain...

The series x must not be a series then.

Dumb people yell and repeat fanboy facts. Could you show me this truth because i couldn't find it. You the type to ignore they grouped sales so you'd push narratives you can't prove...

On pc games are scalable, now they are on consoles. You are speaking lies basically sir

Do you post on forums with children

No, gaming is for children. Sorry to break this to you but life is short. Kids feel they have forever, you don't. Adults have kids and don't have time to waste. Eventually you'll evaluate your life and you'll have goals to better yourself. Video games won't be on your to do list.

This last line applies to everyone here...

How many hours have you spent playing video games this week? This month? This year?
Imagine if you spent that time on something that benefits you or your family? The hours add up, as a society we could have ended homelessness with the amount of money used on gaming. Also these new systems are leaving carbon footprints that will affect your children's quality of life. Not even joking.
Next-Gen PlayStation 5 and Xbox Scarlett Fight Climate Change With New Features - Geek.com
But this type of shyt isn't popular to talk about so I'll just exit stage left...
Just read the sales article you linked. It clearly cites NPD not world wide sales:mindblown: