Rumor: Sony struggling to keep PS5 parts pricing down...now up to $450 per console

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just read the sales article you linked. It clearly cites NPD not world wide sales:mindblown:
And if i was disputing that you'd have a reason to pull Jackie Chan out. Since I never did you're being at the very least a diva. What i am disputing is your Sony worldwide outsold every month since it existed comment. Could you show me that instead of just saying it, please, with two cherries on top, a few sprinkles to add some pizazz
All these broke ass nikkas complaining about price :mjlol:
Depends on your reason to game in the first place. If you're a parent, are these prices worth it? Eventually but at what age? Nintendo cheaper, gamepass only requires a controller :wow: plenty of reasons why people would care about price

But 9 times out of 10 you'd be right here :mjlol:

9.5 times out of 10 :patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And if i was disputing that you'd have a reason to pull Jackie Chan out. Since I never did you're being at the very least a diva. What i am disputing is your Sony worldwide outsold every month since it existed comment. Could you show me that instead of just saying it, please, with two cherries on top, a few sprinkles to add some pizazz

Depends on your reason to game in the first place. If you're a parent, are these prices worth it? Eventually but at what age? Nintendo cheaper, gamepass only requires a controller :wow: plenty of reasons why people would care about price

But 9 times out of 10 you'd be right here :mjlol:

9.5 times out of 10 :patrice:

giphy.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them launch games better be strong then for $500 plus games and accessories. I barely have time to play now so if its nothing mind blowing i can wait for a bundle deal

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Great job shytting on that goofy. I have him on ignore, and I'm cracking up. I wonder if the nonsense I imagine he's saying is funnier than what he really did say:russ:. I own an Xbox, and I can't go through his bullshyt anymore. He and that bum JV Koba give stanning a bad name:francis:

giphy.gif