Rumor: Horizon Zero Dawn Remake/Remaster in the Works for PS5

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
It's somebody on staff that recently got put there that needs to have their head removed from their own ass before they're removed from the company entirely.

A remaster for a game that already has a 60fps update for the PS5, for what, exactly? There's literally NO reason for this. TLOU barely did with it being a PS3 game originally, but this? Get the greedy ass fakkit whispering in everybody's ears about remasters the fukk up outta here.

The REAL news here is the multiplayer.

Now if that shyt is co-op and we're going around taking on robo creatures ala Monster Hunter, sign me the fukk up.

Hell, Aloy was IN Monster Hunter. Bring some of their real dinos over to this MP game and watch sparks fly.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
i know that this time is considered the "golden age" of television, but i gotta say, the last few years have given way to some of the least original and creative shows. Whether it's disney whoring out the Marvel and Star Wars franchises, or HBO and Netflix making reboots/remakes/spinoffs of TV shows that already exist, or just making TV shows out of established video games. It's been pretty bad. It's likely why i just stick to a few newer shows (bojack horseman, Big Mouth,Rick and Morty/Solar Opposites), but mostly watch shows i used to watch a lot as a kid (seasons 1-11 of the simpsons, Scrubs, Fresh Prince, everybody loves raymond, girlfriends, american dad, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, FMA Brotherhood 90's disney movies, remember the titans, etc.)

the Golden Age of TV ended a couple of years ago (I'd say 2014-15)

I agree, for all the risks TV was taking 10 to 15 years ago, it has made the premium drama as formulaic as any Law & Order

gone are the days of getting a Sopranos, Wire, Breaking Bad, etc

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

I cant believe the guy who brought us GOW, TLOU II, Ghosts, Spiderman, all in a span of 2 years was demoted and is now head of fukking indies... And they replaced him with Herman Hulst, a guy who has delivered nothing but cross-gen bullshyt and remasters in that same time period.

An absolute joke.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Super Mario All Stars came out 5 years after Mario 3. This has always been a thing. And this would 6-7 years after the OG.

Just depends if people will buy it or not.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
These mfs are truly creatively bankrupt.

shyt is wild and all these dumb fukks eat this shyt up :wow:

Games industry is fukked :mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
i know that this time is considered the "golden age" of television, but i gotta say, the last few years have given way to some of the least original and creative shows. Whether it's disney whoring out the Marvel and Star Wars franchises, or HBO and Netflix making reboots/remakes/spinoffs of TV shows that already exist, or just making TV shows out of established video games. It's been pretty bad. It's likely why i just stick to a few newer shows (bojack horseman, Big Mouth,Rick and Morty/Solar Opposites), but mostly watch shows i used to watch a lot as a kid (seasons 1-11 of the simpsons, Scrubs, Fresh Prince, everybody loves raymond, girlfriends, american dad, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, FMA Brotherhood 90's disney movies, remember the titans, etc.)

The golden age of television ended a long time ago. shyt has been mid for years now.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Super Mario All Stars came out 5 years after Mario 3. This has always been a thing. And this would 6-7 years after the OG.

Just depends if people will buy it or not.
there was no backwards compatibility with the NES and SNES. you can already play Horizon on the PS5

Super Mario All Stars was also 4 games bundled together, one of which (Lost Levels) was never released in the west

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Will they make it fun? I've started this game 2 times and can't make it out of the few first few hours.

Daps
:mjlol:

Yet again Sony is the home of unnecessary remakes

Tlou wasn't necessary and neither is this especially

Move on and make new games Sony

This is why they don't want MS to buy Activision because they want to continue to resell the same games at $70 to ponies.