Rumor: Horizon Zero Dawn Remake/Remaster in the Works for PS5

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
To be fair, you did clown my mom for being dead a few years ago. Lets not pretend you dont go after people’s families too.

You kinda like the Cam’ron of this section, theres no line you wont cross. :skip:

I do agree that talking about peoples kids is in poor taste tho:ehh:
Rip to your moms breh. Smh fukk cuckdog

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Now youre snitching too? What a fukking lame lmao
I'm Charleston White in this bytch super soaking you hoe ass nikkaz :umad:
Now I got all the evidence I need to have you locked up for a looooong time but I'll give you the option to handle it yourself
But, I don't believe you'll make it honestly. I'll show you an example of why...
To be fair, you did clown my mom for being dead a few years ago. Lets not pretend you dont go after people’s families too.

You kinda like the Cam’ron of this section, theres no line you wont cross. :skip:

I do agree that talking about peoples kids is in poor taste tho:ehh:
So another chimes in on how you jive bytchmade with the lose lips, here's your response to what said...
Nobody disrespected anyone's kids. Dude is just spinning like he always does.
So you basically just talked around what he said to you. Now watch what the next man says...
Rip to your moms breh. Smh fukk cuckdog
See that, showed respect to that man for his loss. Then took a shot at me because I'm beautiful which is ok :handshake:
You don't see to recognize that you are accountable for the things you say. And we get it you a big man behind your laptop.
But be an even bigger man online and chill with the fukk shyt or else.

Nothing more to say here, points have been made. Try not to get too emotional over videogtames m'kay :tu:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I'm Charleston White in this bytch super soaking you hoe ass nikkaz :umad:
Now I got all the evidence I need to have you locked up for a looooong time but I'll give you the option to handle it yourself
But, I don't believe you'll make it honestly. I'll show you an example of why...

So another chimes in on how you jive bytchmade with the lose lips, here's your response to what said...

So you basically just talked around what he said to you. Now watch what the next man says...

See that, showed respect to that man for his loss. Then took a shot at me because I'm beautiful which is ok :handshake:
You don't see to recognize that you are accountable for the things you say. And we get it you a big man behind your laptop.
But be an even bigger man online and chill with the fukk shyt or else.

Nothing more to say here, points have been made. Try not to get too emotional over videogtames m'kay :tu: