Rumor: Horizon Zero Dawn Remake/Remaster in the Works for PS5

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They are coming out with a Horizon TV show right?

This may be the game plan for Sony, going forward. Drop a tv show and remaster/remake the game it is based off of.

I’m not supporting that shyt tho :hubie:
Exactly what it looks like but this is goofy as fukk if true

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn you know the game is a classic when they're dropping remasters five years after release :wow:

Sony has no fukking shame. At least they gave us the free 60FPS patch beforehand :dead:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They are coming out with a Horizon TV show right?

This may be the game plan for Sony, going forward. Drop a tv show and remaster/remake the game it is based off of.

I’m not supporting that shyt tho :hubie:
i know that this time is considered the "golden age" of television, but i gotta say, the last few years have given way to some of the least original and creative shows. Whether it's disney whoring out the Marvel and Star Wars franchises, or HBO and Netflix making reboots/remakes/spinoffs of TV shows that already exist, or just making TV shows out of established video games. It's been pretty bad. It's likely why i just stick to a few newer shows (bojack horseman, Big Mouth,Rick and Morty/Solar Opposites), but mostly watch shows i used to watch a lot as a kid (seasons 1-11 of the simpsons, Scrubs, Fresh Prince, everybody loves raymond, girlfriends, american dad, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, FMA Brotherhood 90's disney movies, remember the titans, etc.)