Rumor: Horizon Zero Dawn Remake/Remaster in the Works for PS5

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

To play what, BC Xbox One and 360 games.

:mjlol:
I mean y'all may deflect, but all I've seen is Microsoft make moves to bring a lot of games to their platform over the past year or two, moves they should have made years ago but better late than never. They bought Bethesda, they bought Obsidian, they are in the process of acquiring Activision-Blizzard.

Grounded just came out last week to critical acclaim(I've played it it's actually fun), Scorn comes out next week I believe. Warhammer 40k Darktide after that in November, Starfield and Redfall both the beginning of next year and the list goes on. All of these games are Xbox exclusives btw, something people who stan Playstation have constantly clowned Xbox owners about for years. The exclusives are about to start coming and it's gonna be a tidal wave of them.

Meanwhile what is Sony doing... remaking The Last of Us and Horizon MID Dawn. :unimpressed:

I'm not into this console wars bullshyt, I'm about games. No one has my undying loyalty, but to sit here and act like Microsoft isn't about to start consistently dropping games on their platform is being willfully obtuse bro. The only thing I am waiting on to see is the quality of the games coming, because quality is important. So far Grounded is a good start, it's a good game. Let's see what Scorn will give us next week.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I mean y'all may deflect, but all I've seen is Microsoft make moves to bring a lot of games to their platform over the past year or two, moves they should have made years ago but better late than never. They bought Bethesda, they bought Obsidian, they are in the process of acquiring Activision-Blizzard.

Grounded just came out last week to critical acclaim(I've played it it's actually fun), Scorn comes out next week I believe. Warhammer 40k Darktide after that in November, Starfield and Redfall both the beginning of next year and the list goes on. All of these games are Xbox exclusives btw, something people who stan Playstation have constantly clowned Xbox owners about for years. The exclusives are about to start coming and it's gonna be a tidal wave of them.

Meanwhile what is Sony doing... remaking The Last of Us and Horizon MID Dawn. :unimpressed:

I'm not into this console wars bullshyt, I'm about games. No one has my undying loyalty, but to sit here and act like Microsoft isn't about to start consistently dropping games on their platform is being willfully obtuse bro. The only thing I am waiting on to see is the quality of the games coming, because quality is important. So far Grounded is a good start, it's a good game. Let's see what Scorn will give us next
I am just clowning but the truth is Xbox had been been disappointing over the last 5 years. I owned the one S and outside Gears 5 their had been nothing that made me want to play. It sits there looking at me and gets no love.

I'm tired of the promise of games. Its been two years and outside of Flight Simulator, Halo and Forza there's no 1st party AAA games. I'll tell you like I told @courtdog aka @PS5, Microsoft will not get my money until I see the games.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I am just clowning but the truth is Xbox had been been disappointing over the last 5 years. I owned the one S and outside Gears 5 their had been nothing that made me want to play. It sits there looking at me and gets no love.

I'm tired of the promise of games. Its been two years and outside of Flight Simulator, Halo and Forza there's no 1st party AAA games. I'll tell you like I told @courtdog aka @PS5, Microsoft will not get my money until I see the games.
Your previous gripes with them are legit, I won't act like they aren't. I'm telling you the games are actually literally about to start coming. Grounded, Scorn, WH40k:Darktide, Starfield, Redfall. All of those games are scheduled to come out in the next 6 to 9 months. If you want to wait that's fine I get it, but Playstation needs to stop doing remakes of games that have had two remasters.l already, and a game that isn't anywhere close to as good as people make it out to be. At least Microsoft gives you backward compatibility for free, Playstation gives you backwards compatability in the form of remasters and remakes and charges full price for it.

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Your previous gripes with them are legit, I won't act like they aren't. I'm telling you the games are actually literally about to start coming. Grounded, Scorn, WH40k:Darktide, Starfield, Redfall. All of those games are scheduled to come out in the next 6 to 9 months. If you want to wait that's fine I get it, but Playstation needs to stop doing remakes of games that have had two remasters.l already, and a game that isn't anywhere close to as good as people make it out to be. At least Microsoft gives you backward compatibility for free, Playstation gives you backwards compatability in the form of remasters and remakes and charges full price for it.
I'll wait and see.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

How do you know what Microsoft has if you don't play? How yoyu know Flight Sim, Halo or Forza are good?
Do all gamers have the exact same taste and those 3 are good, everything else is brussel sprouts which I like now but not as a kid 😃
Do 1st party games matter more than 3rd party?
Why is it the most popular games on either platform is not 1st party?
Why sony mad at this activision deal???

You have been missing out on gaming, period. You are disrespecting every generation of gaming that existed before your current standard.
Acting like nothing that isn't that is not worthy of your time. You sir are a fool caught up in an imaginary console war for thinking that :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Add High on Life to that too, it comes out on Halloween. The pendulum always swings man. We'll see what happens, if Microsoft becomes good competition to Sony, that will only benefit gamers.
High on Life got pushed back to Dec (I think 9th)

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You sir are a fool caught up in an imaginary console war for thinking that :ufdup:
The irony.

full

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Your post reads exactly like some console war bullshyt lol.
Why because I expressed my concerns over Sony's continual release of remasters and remakes?

If Sony is going to remake/remaster more games there are far better choices to get that treatment than Horizon MID Dawn.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Why because I expressed my concerns over Sony's continual release of remasters and remakes?

If Sony is going to remake/remaster more games there are far better choices to get that treatment than Horizon MID Dawn.

Your concerns are just concern trolling. Hard to take it seriously.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The irony.

full
No irony, not everyone has The same level of intelligence or street smarts/awareness. You prove that much :francis:
I've just started forbidden west and so far this shyt is nowhere near as polished as it should be for them to be talking about a remaster
Sony Stan's just getting to their biggest games way after launch, don't worry it's standard to pay $70 for leftovers :handshake:
Your concerns are just concern trolling. Hard to take it seriously.
Ok gizmo's cuck but if possible could you provide previous examples of Dallas 4 Eva (horrible name btw) trolling this a fine community because that's news to me

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
No irony, not everyone has The same level of intelligence or street smarts/awareness. You prove that much :francis:

Sony Stan's just getting to their biggest games way after launch, don't worry it's standard to pay $70 for leftovers :handshake:

Ok gizmo's cuck but if possible could you provide previous examples of Dallas 4 Eva (horrible name btw) trolling this a fine community because that's news to me
Funny thing is I've been highly critical of Microsoft before because you and me have discussed it before. I'm not loyal to anyone, either Sony or Microsoft can get this smoke if I feel they need it.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Get your family off that used mattress before you jump in my notifications with some weak ass trolling