Rumor: Horizon Zero Dawn Remake/Remaster in the Works for PS5

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
How many of y’all have actually played Forbidden West to understand this move? It’s a great game that’s brought in a bunch of new people to the franchise (like myself). I’ll most def be copping the next one and I’m interested in playing Zero Dawn. Why would I not want that on the PS5 if I’m getting into the series. You don’t actually have to buy games you dont want brehs

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many of y’all have actually played Forbidden West to understand this move? It’s a great game that’s brought in a bunch of new people to the franchise (like myself). I’ll most def be copping the next one and I’m interested in playing Zero Dawn. Why would I not want that on the PS5 if I’m getting into the series. You don’t actually have to buy games you dont want brehs
One of my favorite games this year :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its already on PS5, with a PS5 patch for 4k 60fps. I guess its just wild that a 5 year old game would get a remake.

this is a rumor tho so lets wait and see if its even true.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
All this talk about the remaster when the attention should be on the multiplayer game.. That has been long overdue. Who is setting up the Coli tribe?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Get your family off that used mattress before you jump in my notifications with some weak ass trolling
Weak ass trolling you say?

Well sir, besides me trolling this place about the mattress (along with the brokenTV and the PS3) And that fact going over lots of heads because nikkaz mad. You do realize those kids are grown, and I have a whole new family, just droppped off my yuoungin to kindergaten. So for you to reuse jokes that predate you on Oct.4th 2022 means either you are lazy trolling on the highest levels.

Now sir, when ppl attempt to take shots at my family like your're doing here, well then You are not in a position to cry when I make you look stupid for going there? I'll be destroying you soon just because you got comfortable online :ufdup:

It’s way way too soon for this game to get a remaster/remake. :mjlol:
Well they wanna make more money off their games and they think adding PS5 features is next gen. This is literally how they described Horizon 2
ITs a PS4 game, The PS5 version is just the PS4 game with rumble controls and the PS5 is able to run it smoother. Thats what every remake essentially is. ITs not a remake at all, its a hustle, and they don't seem to care :patrice:
All this talk about the remaster when the attention should be on the multiplayer game.. That has been long overdue. Who is setting up the Coli tribe?
I'm being dead serious, coli sony gamers don't really game online like that. You'd think it by the way you asked, but that shop sailed around the time Uncharted 3 landed. Because it got mixed reviews online, the people who didn't like the new way it played abandoned the series and I noticed they essentially abandoned everything else. They'll play online from time to time but not consistently :stop:

I find it sad, had a lot of fun gaming with everyone here back in the good ol' days. And I look forward to doing it again someday...

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Weak ass trolling you say?

Well sir, besides me trolling this place about the mattress (along with the brokenTV and the PS3) And that fact going over lots of heads because nikkaz mad. You do realize those kids are grown, and I have a whole new family, just droppped off my yuoungin to kindergaten. So for you to reuse jokes that predate you on Oct.4th 2022 means either you are lazy trolling on the highest levels.

Now sir, when ppl attempt to take shots at my family like your're doing here, well then You are not in a position to cry when I make you look stupid for going there? I'll be destroying you soon just because you got comfortable online :ufdup:

Well they wanna make more money off their games and they think adding PS5 features is next gen. This is literally how they described Horizon 2
ITs a PS4 game, The PS5 version is just the PS4 game with rumble controls and the PS5 is able to run it smoother. Thats what every remake essentially is. ITs not a remake at all, its a hustle, and they don't seem to care :patrice:

I'm being dead serious, coli sony gamers don't really game online like that. You'd think it by the way you asked, but that shop sailed around the time Uncharted 3 landed. Because it got mixed reviews online, the people who didn't like the new way it played abandoned the series and I noticed they essentially abandoned everything else. They'll play online from time to time but not consistently :stop:

I find it sad, had a lot of fun gaming with everyone here back in the good ol' days. And I look forward to doing it again someday...

Look at you turning into a whole bytch after I clap back lol

Don't throw insults if you can't handle it back towards you.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sohh COLI lets examine whats going on, please correct me if I'm off with any of this :handshake:

I say this...
Ok gizmo's cuck but if possible could you provide previous examples of Dallas 4 Eva (horrible name btw) trolling this a fine community because that's news to me
Now the nickname "Gizmo's Cuck" which is a play on a name obviously. And it was used because he was accusing Dallas4eva of being a troll because he spoke his truth about these consoles. My response is accurate, Dallas4eva isn't here to be console warring. He's a civilian in terms of what we do here.

Now this is how one side tries to rope others into their bullshyt, literally making it unpleasant to speak on anything unless its love for sony.
So here's his response to this...

Get your family off that used mattress before you jump in my notifications with some weak ass trolling
At one point, enough is enough. Today is that day. @hex I would appreciate if you can inform these ppl that there is a difference between playing the dozens and just flat out being disrespectful unnecessarily. And I don't want to empower nobodies anymore so we shutting that down now :yes:

Look at you turning into a whole bytch after I clap back lol

Don't throw insults if you can't handle it back towards you.

I'm the most battle tested person here. And I'm doing this to protect YOU. When I go in on ppl, they only see what I said afterwards.
And I've hurt plenty of peoples feelings over the years. You included I guess :yeshrug:
But lets make sure to keep my kids out your mouth. Its a fake console war, we talking videogames here right?
So you that mad and I'm a btich because I'm checking YOU?
Ok, then I"m a bytch. That means a lot from a man taking shots at kids :childplease:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Sohh COLI lets examine whats going on, please correct me if I'm off with any of this :handshake:

I say this...

Now the nickname "Gizmo's Cuck" which is a play on a name obviously. And it was used because he was accusing Dallas4eva of being a troll because he spoke his truth about these consoles. My response is accurate, Dallas4eva isn't here to be console warring. He's a civilian in terms of what we do here.

Now this is how one side tries to rope others into their bullshyt, literally making it unpleasant to speak on anything unless its love for sony.

At one point, enough is enough. Today is that day. @hex I would appreciate if you can inform these ppl that there is a difference between playing the dozens and just flat out being disrespectful unnecessarily. And I don't want to empower nobodies anymore so we shutting that down now :yes:

I'm the most battle tested person here. And I'm doing this to protect YOU. When I go in on ppl, they only see what I said afterwards.
And I've hurt plenty of peoples feelings over the years. You included I guess :yeshrug:
But lets make sure to keep my kids out your mouth. Its a fake console war, we talking videogames here right?
Ok, then I"m a bytch. That means a lot from a man taking shots at kids :childplease:

Now youre snitching too? What a fukking lame lmao

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I say this...

To be fair, you did clown my mom for being dead a few years ago. Lets not pretend you dont go after people’s families too.

You kinda like the Cam’ron of this section, theres no line you wont cross. :skip:

I do agree that talking about peoples kids is in poor taste tho:ehh: