Rumor: Horizon Zero Dawn Remake/Remaster in the Works for PS5

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
there was no backwards compatibility with the NES and SNES. you can already play Horizon on the PS5

Super Mario All Stars was also 4 games bundled together, one of which (Lost Levels) was never released in the west
Point is they're gonna remaster popular games for newer consoles. This is just what has always been.

The other side of the argument is the value of this.

This is really the first console generation in the HD Era where devs can get the most out of these games. So they're gonna go for it.

Apparently Naughty Dog did well with LOU so no reason Guerilla can't do the same. I've only played the demo of Horizon 2 but that shyt looks crazy on my OLED.

Are people paying full price though? Who knows.
Basically gamers are gonna decide this trend kind of in the same way of micro transactions and nfts.

I don't see the issue really unless all PS studios halts production on their other work and starts re-releasing all PS4 games. Except Bloodbourne of course which is probably the one that would actually get universal praise.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man ain't no way this 70, it'll be bad enough at even 10 bucks for a "next generation update" but 70 is insulting to the point we're even Sony Stan's can't deny it.

Sadly it's gonna move units either way.

Imagine paying 70 for a game that was 60 when it originally released :mjlol: and only in like a 4/5 years span of time that you can easily get access to

If Sony is smart this drops as a upgrade, and gain "some" good faith since everyone assumes it's 70, if they have their ear to the street they drop it as a free upgrade. If it's 70..... :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man ain't no way this 70, it'll be bad enough at even 10 bucks for a "next generation update" but 70 is insulting to the point we're even Sony Stan's can't deny it.

Sadly it's gonna move units either way.

Imagine paying 70 for a game that was 60 when it originally released :mjlol: and only in like a 4/5 years span of time that you can easily get access to

If Sony is smart this drops as a upgrade, and gain "some" good faith since everyone assumes it's 70, if they have their ear to the street they drop it as a free upgrade. If it's 70..... :francis:
It's gonna be $70 fam. :shaq: If it was going to be like Ghosts of Tsushima Director's Cut, it would've been described as a "PS5 port" with enhancements such as dualsense support, 120fps/VRR support and other QOL features. Instead the wording is just like TLOU Part 1 remake's wording when it was first rumored to be in development which makes me think these guerilla cats got the gall to be remaking a game that already got a PC version.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Looks like it will be a remaster, there’s a document with several Sony games that will be leaked soon

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Looks like it will be a remaster, there’s a document with several Sony games that will be leaked soon

lmao they just had another top secret confidential document laying around?

Its most likely a Director's Cut similar to GoT and DS, if its real. Multiplayer Horizon sounds fire asl.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I bought this game in 2017 and I have yet to take it out of the wrapper.

I'll just play the old version on the PS5 with unlocked 60 FPS.