Rumor: Horizon Zero Dawn Remake/Remaster in the Works for PS5

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They unlocked the frame rate for PS5 making it 60FPS. That was really all I needed to replay it. HZD was my favorite exclusive last gen, but I'm not spending a dime on a remaster. Seems like a complete waste of time to bother with touching up a game that still looks and plays as good as it already does. The Mass Effet trilogy was the last remaster I played that I felt was actually warranted and substantial (largely part one.)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
A few of y'all faking the funk acting like you don't want it but going to be lined up for a nonexistent midnight release :mjlol: . I keep saying it, gamers are their own worst enemy. Asking for remakes and remasters, enthusiastically paying for the exact same game over and over again, but with a few more reflections and shadows.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely UNNECESSARY if true. What's next? A remaster to TLOU Part 1 Remake?
A remake of a remaster of a remade remaster ?
mind_blown.gif

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I saw this after looking into this. I think this might actually be DLC stuff.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/10/horizon-forbidden-wests-lance-reddikk-outs-mocap-work

rdj

Pro
Daps
A few of y'all faking the funk acting like you don't want it but going to be lined up for a nonexistent midnight release :mjlol: . I keep saying it, gamers are their own worst enemy. Asking for remakes and remasters, enthusiastically paying for the exact same game over and over again, but with a few more reflections and shadows.
qbPTEDe.jpg