ROLLING STONE CALLS OUT KENDRICK & SAYS HE A HYPOCRITE FOR WORKING WITH NFL WHO HAVE BEEN USING BLACK MUSIC TO SUBSIDE RACISM ACCUSATIONS.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up, they skipped past all the recent black artists including fan favourite Snoop and jumped on Kendrick?

Ok.
Kendrick is the one that they projected the black power stuff onto so they’re disappointed they can’t passively consume his music and feel radical.

Nobody who still watches the NFL should be criticizing him for performing there

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's way different. Rocking a chain vs rocking Jesus thorns like it's a crown and he's Jesus is way different. One is idol worship. The other is self worship. And like I said before. It's the fans that treat him like he's this savior when he hasn't really even done anything worthy of that claim. I've said it a million times that him and Drake benefit from the same machine and are opposite sides of the same coin. If they can do what they trying to do with Drake. They can do it to Kendrick and this is why that crab ass shyt shouldn't be celebrated cause it's a slippery slope. I warned people that hip hop beef is corny now cause too many non hip hop entities are tuned in and involving themselves and I said the shyt back when Drake was beefing with Meek. Look at my post history it literally proves it.
It's only different in that it wasn't done before but it's the same idea. If it made people worship him when on the album he did it he is talking about how regular and not a savior he is that's the fans getting shyt twisted.
Yeah, Kendrick is a major label act with major label push just like Drake. And a rap battle is part of the culture not some 'crab ass shyt that shouldn't be celebrated'. It should be celebrated just like DJ and break dance battles. This was just on the most major scale.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Dedicated a whole front page to

mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up, they skipped past all the recent black artists including fan favourite Snoop and jumped on Kendrick?

Ok.
Because Kendrick is viewed a certain way , it’s the same way you can say is it oochie Wally or one mic and not is it girls girls girl or song cry ? One artist is viewed as deep introspective

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only different in that it wasn't done before but it's the same idea. If it made people worship him when on the album he did it he is talking about how regular and not a savior he is that's the fans getting shyt twisted.
Yeah, Kendrick is a major label act with major label push just like Drake. And a rap battle is part of the culture not some 'crab ass shyt that shouldn't be celebrated'. It should be celebrated just like DJ and break dance battles. This was just on the most major scale.
He also played into it with this battle though. He pretty much was like in the culture I’m really black your not here let me expose how you do weird stuff someone outside of the culture would do , your a colonizer etc . So when he does things that look off people will say hey wait up !!

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the NFL boycott.

You mean that time when online phonies pretended to boycott.

Somehow all the failure of that slacktivist movement is put on Kaep, Jay-Z, whatever other random Black celebrity person. No accountability for the millions of people who pretended to boycott and kept watching, talking about and purchasing NFL products.

You can see it in the comments above.
Thread honestly should have ended right here
that Savior song is the most important song Kendrick ever made
any critical thought about him is met with this by his goofy fanbase
Worldwide steppers is probably more important tbh

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He also played into it with this battle though. He pretty much was like in the culture I’m really black your not here let me expose how you do weird stuff someone outside of the culture would do , your a colonizer etc . So when he does things that look off people will say hey wait up !!
During a battle you play into things that you think will help you win. There's some truth to what he said but it's also way more complicated than that.
He has worked with Drake so he can't find him as objectionable as his dis records make you think. Why? Because it's a dis records and he's just trying to win.

Last edited: