ROLLING STONE CALLS OUT KENDRICK & SAYS HE A HYPOCRITE FOR WORKING WITH NFL WHO HAVE BEEN USING BLACK MUSIC TO SUBSIDE RACISM ACCUSATIONS.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Lol I knew that this was as coming. I knew that one of these music publications would drop a hit piece on Kendrick. This situation has gotten so hilarious, pathetic and embarrassing that I hope Kendrick stands firm and gives a fukk you to all the haters.

I hope he does the halftime show dolo and not bring any N.O people out. All that crying and whining just off an announcement. Kendrick would’ve definitely brought out Wayne or had surprised guests from N.O come out for a song or half a song. Now they fukked that up.

Most importantly fukk Rolling Stone….they been washed up for 20 years.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I had this ‘debate’ with my smarty arty super woke homie in real time with all the Kap stuff. I told him flat out I’m not boycotting the nfl. :yeshrug: Black folk are put under irrational expectations with wokedom. We live in a racist country you’re a hypocrite the minute you wake up. Ie people talk about sweatshop Jordan’s as if that’s the only thing they make in those sweatshops :gucci:

So it’s disnengenous to expect black folk to boycott football as a whole or anything that has a stench on it bc that list is endless. Most banks trace back to funding the holocaust, you turning down a mortgage? Typically the only people who call out black people for watching football are obtuse, whites, women, gays, or nerds who don’t watch football so it’s easy for them to not watch football

Btw that homie is now playing in our fantasy league :beli:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's only different in that it wasn't done before but it's the same idea. If it made people worship him when on the album he did it he is talking about how regular and not a savior he is that's the fans getting shyt twisted.
Yeah, Kendrick is a major label act with major label push just like Drake. And a rap battle is part of the culture not some 'crab ass shyt that shouldn't be celebrated'. It should be celebrated just like DJ and break dance battles. This was just on the most major scale.
No. Rap battles should be celebrated. Trying to destroy someone with media and corporations shouldn't. Thats crab ass shyt. Did u even read what I wrote? I said hip hop has too many outside entities involving themselves in the battle in and that made it corny. These nikkas was tryna cancel eachother on wax with no proof. That's corny. And wearing Jesus thorns is calling urself Jesus. Wearing a cross or Jesus pendant is idolizing Jesus. It's ABSOLUTELY different and if u don't see that ur being disingenuous. Period.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yup. And they tried to say Drake was cappin when he did the Interscope pun on Push Ups. Lol. My main gripe with the battle is that there was too many agendas involved. Made it corny.

Drake and his camp did the same to Meek :manny: Pusha put a end to that,

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
So their answer is what?
it should be lean head Wayne embarrassing us on a national stage mumbling about p*ssy? :skip:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
LMAO @ these snakes trying to muddy the waters as though they're the moral authority on anything