ROLLING STONE CALLS OUT KENDRICK & SAYS HE A HYPOCRITE FOR WORKING WITH NFL WHO HAVE BEEN USING BLACK MUSIC TO SUBSIDE RACISM ACCUSATIONS.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The boycott was over when Kap accepted the settlement. Kap is the one who's still delusional about having a chance to play in the NFL. He'll never play in the NFL ever again after standing up for himself and then settling.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I still boycott the NFL, but truth is I was always more into NBA. I just followed NFL because of playing Fantasy Football with my brehs. I will watch Kendrick's halftime show.

At the end of the day, $ rules. NFL brought Jay-Z in to declare "we're past kneeling" threw Kaepernick in the bushes, and now they are back making record profits and ratings.

Kendrick explicitly said he is nobody's saviour, Yet the media keep trying to paint him as this "Black Messiah". Let Dot get his bread.
Yeah, it's weird that when you actually rap about some social issues you are held to this holier than thou image. Dude is a rapper not an activist, rappers perform, his music career doesn't need to be sacrificed for his raps about social issues.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#TickTock

They mocked and threw pebbles when I told them he was on the clock.

Upping,because Kendrick is on the clock.

I said the same about Kendrick back then based on an old interview I saw of him. But you never know if someone has grown.

So now you have the power,the man could probably singlehandedly get reperations approved in California. If he just goes back into the shadows it will speak volumes:respect:

:laff: :laff:

Breh said Kendrick on the clock to get reparations :dead:

Guess I was wrong about him going back into the shadows though. He booked a superbowl performance instead
wVDOf3.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah, it's weird that when you actually rap about some social issues you are held to this holier than thou image. Dude is a rapper not an activist, rappers perform, his music career doesn't need to be sacrificed for his raps about social issues.
It's the fans and media's fault for treating him like that. And it's his fault for playing into it. Diamond encrusted Jesus thorns n shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's the fans and media's fault for treating him like that. And it's his fault for playing into it. Diamond encrusted Jesus thorns n shyt.
You mean like a diamond encrusted Jesus or Lazarus piece other rappers wear? Niqqaz get confused easily I guess.
I think it's also comparing him to his peers actually having subject matter and it working for him on a large scale. Also a quiet demeanor makes you seem 'deeper' than you actually are. He's a dope MC that's it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t be surprised if Drake threw Rolling Stone a bag
Drake had been with rolling stone for years nice try , Kendrick made the battle about the culture and as if he was fighting for real hip hop and Black America . Those are the bars that really won it for him. So he opened himself up to the scrutiny when any Move can look off culturally. It’s easy when you’re quiet and out the way to look a certain way . And before you say it was the pdf lines !!! It’d that was the case he’d have lost all his business ties and deals

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You mean like a diamond encrusted Jesus or Lazarus piece other rappers wear? Niqqaz get confused easily I guess.
I think it's also comparing him to his peers actually having subject matter and it working for him on a large scale. Also a quiet demeanor makes you seem 'deeper' than you actually are. He's a dope MC that's it.
It's way different. Rocking a chain vs rocking Jesus thorns like it's a crown and he's Jesus is way different. One is idol worship. The other is self worship. And like I said before. It's the fans that treat him like he's this savior when he hasn't really even done anything worthy of that claim. I've said it a million times that him and Drake benefit from the same machine and are opposite sides of the same coin. If they can do what they trying to do with Drake. They can do it to Kendrick and this is why that crab ass shyt shouldn't be celebrated cause it's a slippery slope. I warned people that hip hop beef is corny now cause too many non hip hop entities are tuned in and involving themselves and I said the shyt back when Drake was beefing with Meek. Look at my post history it literally proves it.