ROLLING STONE CALLS OUT KENDRICK & SAYS HE A HYPOCRITE FOR WORKING WITH NFL WHO HAVE BEEN USING BLACK MUSIC TO SUBSIDE RACISM ACCUSATIONS.

QBN

All Star
Daps
NFL “boycott” was never a real thing :yeshrug:
I still boycott the NFL, but truth is I was always more into NBA. I just followed NFL because of playing Fantasy Football with my brehs. I will watch Kendrick's halftime show.

At the end of the day, $ rules. NFL brought Jay-Z in to declare "we're past kneeling" threw Kaepernick in the bushes, and now they are back making record profits and ratings.

Kendrick explicitly said he is nobody's saviour, Yet the media keep trying to paint him as this "Black Messiah". Let Dot get his bread.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
That ONE song is gonna define his legacy and not the 100s of others that made people fans? I swear folks live in an alternate reality now.
Uhhh... YES? Have you been under a rock my dude? Kendrick wasnt getting no solo superbowl before this damn beef. this beef made him a super star

Most people in the world know of him for this beef. that is a FACT

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Uhhh... YES? Have you been under a rock my dude? Kendrick wasnt getting no solo superbowl before this damn beef. this beef made him a super star

Most people in the world know of him for this beef. that is a FACT
Kendrick last tour was the highest selling rap solo tour in history before this beef. How do you do that not being a superstar :russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with Kendrick, but some of the things he does do come off as very hypocritical.
He’s a slave to the industry like that clown Drake is.
He is. And he definitely plays the same industry games that Drake is accused of but he just leaves a small social imprint.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol at the NFL boycott.

You mean that time when online phonies pretended to boycott.

Somehow all the failure of that slacktivist movement is put on Kaep, Jay-Z, whatever other random Black celebrity person. No accountability for the millions of people who pretended to boycott and kept watching, talking about and purchasing NFL products.

You can see it in the comments above.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps