ROLLING STONE CALLS OUT KENDRICK & SAYS HE A HYPOCRITE FOR WORKING WITH NFL WHO HAVE BEEN USING BLACK MUSIC TO SUBSIDE RACISM ACCUSATIONS.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
when it comes to big checks and legacy changing moments, there's no "Slavery" there, it's just bidness dunny :myman:

after the superbowl, his catalog is gonna sky rocket and have him set, while other artist complain about not being able to eat from their art, Kendrick about to be coasting :wow:

Rolling stone just don't like the turn of the tide and seeing hip hop being the main acts finally after years of fighting for respect. This is bigger than a "Keeping it real" moment, this is HIP HOP FINALLY ARRIVING on the BIGGEST STAGE. faq all that smoke and mirrors these cacs are tryna distract you with, they mad them country boys ain't getting a chance to be on that stage especially the ones that used hip hop and switched up to their side *cough cough Post Malone :sas2:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:francis:Kenny the human and all, but yeahhh...

The guy brought out a Arab Canadian that said the "n" word to a crowd of mostly cacs at a event on Juneteeth..m

Rolling Stone can lick a dikk tho:ehh:
I fukks wit Jay Worthy and LNDN Drugs and said the same shyt. A black man cant say nikka cause hes from canada and half white but a Arab from Canada can say it cause he moved to Cali when he was an adult and became a blood. Lol.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean like a diamond encrusted Jesus or Lazarus piece other rappers wear? Niqqaz get confused easily I guess.
I think it's also comparing him to his peers actually having subject matter and it working for him on a large scale. Also a quiet demeanor makes you seem 'deeper' than you actually are. He's a dope MC that's it.
that last line is all that matters . But he did play into it. Kendrick is smart he realized that the few times He tried to talk too much or do too mcu - like the bytches vs real women thing , the Ferguson comments, tde saying they would pull music off Spotify over rkelly he got backlash

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when it comes to big checks and legacy changing moments, there's no "Slavery" there, it's just bidness dunny :myman:

after the superbowl, his catalog is gonna sky rocket and have him set, while other artist complain about not being able to eat from their art, Kendrick about to be coasting :wow:

Rolling stone just don't like the turn of the tide and seeing hip hop being the main acts finally after years of fighting for respect. This is bigger than a "Keeping it real" moment, this is HIP HOP FINALLY ARRIVING on the BIGGEST STAGE. faq all that smoke and mirrors these cacs are tryna distract you with, they mad them country boys ain't getting a chance to be on that stage especially the ones that used hip hop and switched up to their side *cough cough Post Malone :sas2:
Dre wasn’t hiphop ? Or Kendrick when he performed there 2 years/ ago ?
Also I thought this wasn’t a play to get sales and sell records I thought Kendrick did it because he really hates a pdf file and human trafficker who’s a terrible dad ?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
all of this because drake lost

a56.gif

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up, they skipped past all the recent black artists including fan favourite Snoop and jumped on Kendrick?

Ok.