ROLLING STONE CALLS OUT KENDRICK & SAYS HE A HYPOCRITE FOR WORKING WITH NFL WHO HAVE BEEN USING BLACK MUSIC TO SUBSIDE RACISM ACCUSATIONS.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
all of this because drake lost

a56.gif

That's really all it is.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this magazines owner hated Black musicians and they refused to touch hip hop when they were relevant up until rock was long dead in the mainstream. and now hip hop is all they talk about WE are carrying around this dead entity that has latched on to the culture. let it die in the irrelevance of the genre it chose to champion exclusively while it mattered.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Dre wasn’t hiphop ? Or Kendrick when he performed there 2 years/ ago ?
Also I thought this wasn’t a play to get sales and sell records I thought Kendrick did it because he really hates a pdf file and human trafficker who’s a terrible dad ?

never said Dre wasn't hip hop, he was the first hip hop act so now that the flood gates are open, it's Kendrick's Due Dillegence to keep that momentum going, the faq he gon look like turning that down? and set hip hop back another 20 years, it took this long to get a HIP HOP ACT on the biggest event in 2022, the honorable thing to do is KEEP THIS SH*T GOING!

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
never said Dre wasn't hip hop, he was the first hip hop act so now that the flood gates are open, it's Kendrick's Due Dillegence to keep that momentum going, the faq he gon look like turning that down? and set hip hop back another 20 years, it took this long to get a HIP HOP ACT on the biggest event in 2022, the honorable thing to do is KEEP THIS SH*T GOING!
Nope let's kill this shyt now

Davewhite

Pro
Daps
OP down bad
Not true.

I think Kendrick will do a better job than Lil Wayne. I also only think Kendrick got it because he dissed Drake this year. I also think there is some behind-the-scenes stuff going on that we don’t know about.

But I’m really just enjoying all the drama lol