ROLLING STONE CALLS OUT KENDRICK & SAYS HE A HYPOCRITE FOR WORKING WITH NFL WHO HAVE BEEN USING BLACK MUSIC TO SUBSIDE RACISM ACCUSATIONS.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I be so confused. How is Kendrick a hypocrite.

I feel like the last 5 super bowls were headlined by black entertainers

How aren’t they all hypocrites and why was nobody mad at them

Last year everyone was dancing to usher lol

Kendrick literally performed at the halftime show two years ago. Did Rolling Stone forget about that? Did everyone forget about that?

It really feels like people wake up and choose to be idiots about things that don't matter.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you're going to rolling stone for informed opinions about our culture... or worse, championing rolling stones "informed" opinions about OUR culture (and i dont gaf who wrote it... ESPECIALLY since the topic is hypocrites working with corps who dont care about us)...

rolling-fukking-stone? with their history?

lol. aiight.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I have pretty much given up that any of these institutional media companies [PSC for example] do real journalism anymore. This is a pure hit piece cause someone pressed the button to do so.

Sucks, who actually does the real research and work anymore that you can trust. Bunch of certified high paid hacks doing the devils work and don't even have a care in the world.

:snoop:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
NGL, the only WORSE possible publication to run a story like this would be Foxnews :francis: