Roland Martin Afraid Black Women May Join "Bothsides"

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
we didnt make this situation biden and the dems did...:manny: :ld: if you give black folks nothing to vote for.... then you get no votes. its logic...I dont know why you mad at me...:mjlol:

Who's man's is this?!?:mjlol:
R
So...your "answer" is create a secret cabal of Black politicians to infiltrate the DNC?
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Until very recently, I've been talking about voting Cornel West, you Democrat shills said it didn't count since it wasn't your man. Now what?

For the billionth time:

They don't ask us for our vote
They haven't had our vote for 60 years and shyt on us with empty promises
They don't pretend to "have our back" :smugbiden:
It doesn't have to be secret cabal, just be a black person who stands on principles, something you know nothing about.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
R

It doesn't have to be secret cabal, just be a black person who stands on principles, something you know nothing about.
A "vote blue no matter who" ass nikka talking to me about standing on principles, as Black America dies? :russ:

Don't worry, you'll "save Democracy" this time, this is the most important election of our lives:mjlol:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
A "vote blue no matter who" ass nikka talking to me about standing on principles, as Black America dies? :russ:

Don't worry, you'll "save Democracy" this time, this is the most important election of our lives:mjlol:
Stand on principles meaning don't switch shyt up the first time someone throws a bag of cash in your face. That's something c00ns like you, Clarence Thomas, Candace Owens, Tariq Nasheed, do.

I know that politics corrupts people because it can be easy cash from lobbyist for as little as voicing favor over a certain person/issue. We need more blacks with racial integrity getting placed into positions of power. c00ns like you can be bought off way too easy.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So...your "answer" is create a secret cabal of Black politicians to infiltrate the DNC?

No one said nothing about a fukking "secret cabal". :mjlol:

Getting more pro-Black people into office and into staff positions in the Democratic party is an obvious, sensible strategy. Which is why you're against it.

I'm going to have to go back to my stock response to you:

This is like my 3rd argument with @TripleAgent over his hatred of Lincoln. Our other arguments have been:

* TripleAgent telling people not to vote over and over

* TripleAgent praising Trump's "Plan for Black America" and taking it seriously

* TripleAgent attacking Gavin Newsom for calling Ron Desantis an anti-Black racist

* TripleAgent claiming that cops killing Black people started under Obama

* TripleAgent claiming that Obama sided with the cops

* TripleAgent claiming that Obama prioritizes gay people over Black people

* TripleAgent mad at the Congressional Black Congress for their support of student loan forgiveness

* TripleAgent prasing a white Howard student who sued the school for racial discrimination

* TripleAgent mad that Biden appointed a Black man as Secretary of Defense

His screenname is absolutely bizarre - it's as if he's purposely telling us he's an Agent.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Notice one of the easiest ways to identify the agents - they're dapping each other up no matter what they complain about. Even when one of them pushes blatant misinformation or contradict each other, not once in the thread will you see them disagree or correct each other. They aren't actually looking for answers or incorporating new information, they're just fighting for a team. And they know they're on the same team so long as they're pushing "Black people don't vote" by any means possible.

People on a niche hip hop message board of about 2000 active users are disagreeing with me and agreeing with each other, they must be agents! :gladbron:

You either didn't understand what I said or purposely deflecting. I'll give you examples to make it easier for you.

* A poster who was extremely mad at student debt relief is dapping up complaints that Biden didn't do enough student debt relief.

* A poster who says that only explicitly "Black" tangibles move the needle is dapping up complaints that the Democrats should do more stuff that's not explicitly Black but still helps Black people.

* Posters are simultaneously arguing that Biden should have done more stimulus and no stimulus at all.

The "both siders" in this thread have nothing in common except telling Black people not to vote. And yet, rather than argue any of the specifics with each other, the are dapping each other up even when posting opposite arguments. It's as if actually having a position or a logical pathway isn't important to y'all, so long as the net result is "Black people don't vote."

From all the shyt y'all have complained about, how would Biden even know how to get your votes? Should he forgive student loans across the board or not - y'all have given opposite answers. Should he give stimulus money or not - y'all have given opposite answers. Should he pass laws that are explicitly for Black people or not - y'all have given opposite answers. If y'all were trying to move strategically, then you'd make specific, actionable demands and agree on them. But you ain't even trying to do that. You purposely either ask for something literally impossible in 2024, or you just use a shotgun approach and scatter a bunch of demands but ignore each on that gets met. You aren't serious.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Stand on principles meaning don't switch shyt up the first time someone throws a bag of cash in your face. That's something c00ns like you, Clarence Thomas, Candace Owens, Tariq Nasheed, do.

I know that politics corrupts people because it can be easy cash from lobbyist for as little as voicing favor over a certain person/issue. We need more blacks with racial integrity getting placed into positions of power. c00ns like you can be bought off way too easy.

Stand on principles you mean like jim clyburn?!?:mjlol: or Eric Adams or brandon johnson?!? :laff:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You either didn't understand what I said or purposely deflecting. I'll give you examples to make it easier for you.

* A poster who was extremely mad at student debt relief is dapping up complaints that Biden didn't do enough student debt relief.

* A poster who says that only explicitly "Black" tangibles move the needle is dapping up complaints that the Democrats should do more stuff that's not explicitly Black but still helps Black people.

* Posters are simultaneously arguing that Biden should have done more stimulus and no stimulus at all.

The "both siders" in this thread have nothing in common except telling Black people not to vote. And yet, rather than argue any of the specifics with each other, the are dapping each other up even when posting opposite arguments. It's as if actually having a position or a logical pathway isn't important to y'all, so long as the net result is "Black people don't vote."

From all the shyt y'all have complained about, how would Biden even know how to get your votes? Should he forgive student loans across the board or not - y'all have given opposite answers. Should he give stimulus money or not - y'all have given opposite answers. Should he pass laws that are explicitly for Black people or not - y'all have given opposite answers. If y'all were trying to move strategically, then you'd make specific, actionable demands and agree on them. But you ain't even trying to do that. You purposely either ask for something literally impossible in 2024, or you just use a shotgun approach and scatter a bunch of demands but ignore each on that gets met. You aren't serious.
:ohhh:You're 100% right. It's a conspiracy and they're agents. They are paid posters to talk to the same 50 or so people you see in all these TLR politics topics and influence these 50 people to vote Republican.

And they are very very well paid to talk to these 50 people on a locked message board that is adamantly against expansion too my guy. That's a lot of influence folks are buying. And look at what a great job they're doing. The coli has been around since 2012 and they may have gotten 3 people in 12 years to not vote that would have otherwise voted. They might have even converted 2 to Republican:ohhh:

Ayo, they should keep paying these agents to post. I'm sure they might influence another 8 people in these next 3 elections.
:damn: :damn: :damn:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:ohhh:You're 100% right. It's a conspiracy and they're agents.

That's, what, the 7th time in this thread you've used sarcasm or deflection when you couldn't dispute a comment? :mjlol:

You don't have to be paid or even logical in order to be an agent, it's just someone who claims to have one agenda when they're really here for a different agenda.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
That's, what, the 7th time in this thread you've used sarcasm or deflection when you couldn't dispute a comment? :mjlol:

You don't have to be paid or even logical in order to be an agent, it's just someone who claims to have one agenda when they're really here for a different agenda.
Bruh you're right. I can't refute your point. Just like you obviously have an agenda when you post, there are definitely other posters who have an agenda when they post. And there are agenda based posters who like you are definitely headstrong and disagreeable. And there are agenda based posters who like you dap up a clique of posters and don't seem to ever get into disagreements with this group.

Hmmm it does seem like political topics cause people to move very politically. I definitely see you doing that. This fantastical conspiracy narrative is definitely some bush league political posturing that actually comes off more as projection the more I think on it:jbhmm:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Voting your interests and demanding results and not lip service instead of whoever has a D next to their name = c00n?

Stand on principles you mean like jim clyburn?!?:mjlol: or Eric Adams or brandon johnson?!? :laff:

:ohhh:You're 100% right. It's a conspiracy and they're agents. They are paid posters to talk to the same 50 or so people you see in all these TLR politics topics and influence these 50 people to vote Republican.

And they are very very well paid to talk to these 50 people on a locked message board that is adamantly against expansion too my guy. That's a lot of influence folks are buying. And look at what a great job they're doing. The coli has been around since 2012 and they may have gotten 3 people in 12 years to not vote that would have otherwise voted. They might have even converted 2 to Republican:ohhh:

Ayo, they should keep paying these agents to post. I'm sure they might influence another 8 people in these next 3 elections.
:damn: :damn: :damn:
:deadrose:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bruh you're right. I can't refute your point. Just like you obviously have an agenda when you post, there are definitely other posters who have an agenda when they post. And there are agenda based posters who like you are definitely headstrong and disagreeable. And there are agenda based posters who like you dap up a clique of posters and don't seem to ever get into disagreements with this group. Hmmm:jbhmm:

Who the fukk is the "clique of posters" that I don't get in disagreements with? Name them. :russ:

You probably don't even realize that I'm not a Democrat and that I got at Democrats as hard as anyone in HL. The status quo warriors there hate me and think I'm an extremist cause I say the world will go to shyt if we stay content with establishment democrat policies. It's just that I have the basic awareness that putting Trump back in office in 2024 will put us FURTHER from the direction we need to go.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean yeah they ignore the black people who likely didn't go to college because of the costs and then call the black people who did go to college asking questions about how this funding will help reduce costs agents.

"You tried to deflect from $17 billion in good money to help the Black community by asking for something you knew was impossible."

Asking for how much this money will help reduce costs is an impossible ask and me attempting to deflect. Me asking about and being concerned about the affordability of HBCUs is deflection. :dead:

Nah clown, you just aren't a focused person.

Tried to tell yall about the democratic loyalist. They only consider the productive,successful black folks who are success stories as "the black community". Which is why they think things like business grants and HBCU money is supposed to move black people collectively. Its basically the party of the black boule who only adopt "productive blacks". But think very lowly of segments they dont consider productive or succesful. This is the segment they appeal to with rappers,or by telling us about all the criminal reform they are doing. Surely we must relate to or care about black criminals. Democrats are very out of touch with the black common man/woman. Black democrats are the bootstrappers and would prefer to be Republicans,but obviously the racism prevents that. Its really why voting Trump and becoming a Republican is a lateral move for many of them. Most of these Democrats are Republicans spiritually. But mosy have enough self respect not to join the racist party. Unfortunately not enough respect to not be the lapdog of the Democrats:respect:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Voting your interests and demanding results and not lip service instead of whoever has a D next to their name = c00n?

Let's remind everyone again:

* You praised Trump's "Plan for Black America" and took it seriously

* You claimed that cops killing Black people started under Obama

* You claimed that Obama sided with the cops

* You claimed that Obama prioritized gay people over Black people

* You were angry at the Congressional Black Congress when they supported student loan forgiveness

* You praised a white Howard student who sued the school for racial discrimination

* You were upset when Biden appointed a Black man as Secretary of Defense

* You attacked Gavin Newsom for calling Ron Desantis an anti-Black racist

* You REPEATEDLY tell Black people not to vote over and over

Show us where, in your entire history on this forum, you have EVER proposed any useful solution other than defending republicans and "don't vote for democrats".