Roland Martin Afraid Black Women May Join "Bothsides"

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I responded to your post. You respond with YouTube videos because you're not smart enough to articulate your points on your own. Lazy and weak. Don't forget your memes and emojis next time. Can't forget those.
I figured a White man telling you would work better since logic and reasoning didn't. I incorrectly assumed a cac could break you out of your circular logic. I'm not wasting time reading and replying to long ass posts which basically amount to "uhh uhh, we just gotta vote harder. The good White peoples will come around". You're saying a whole bunch of nothing, which is what you shills do when you run out of bullshyt.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
My question is, what is the Democratic Party going to do to turn this around? It looks bad when your most ardent supporters consider turning their backs on you. It is even worse when you have an outright racist running for President not being enough to garner their support for you.

The Democratic Party leadership has some hard questions to ask themselves.
They had no plan.

The Boule’s job is to make sure our entertainers, HBCUs, and churches keep us in line and the new guard is failing miserably.

They're trying everything: comedy battles, rap battles, public lynchings of successful black people, Morehouse commencement speeches, chicken tenders from Cookout.

They're going to start going door to door passing out bags of grains like they do in Africa soon.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Boule’s job is to make sure our entertainers, HBCUs, and churches keep us in line and the new guard is failing miserably.

They're trying everything: comedy battles, rap battles, public lynchings of successful black people, Morehouse commencement speeches, chicken tenders from Cookout.
QUOTED FOR EMPHASIS

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I figured a White man telling you would work better since logic and reasoning didn't. I incorrectly assumed a cac could break you out of your circular logic. I'm not wasting time reading and replying to long ass posts which basically amount to "uhh uhh, we just gotta vote harder. The good White peoples will come around". You're saying a whole bunch of nothing, which is what you shills do when you run out of bullshyt.

See, you may take the word of white men as gospel becuse of your c00nish upbringing, but I know better. You're not wasting your time reading because your brain is too slow to comprehend. YouTube clips and podcasts is how you get all your information, because you're too lazy to do your own research.

You've said jack shyt except post YouTube videos, memes, and emojis, say the word "shill" a million times just like the typical right-winged troll who has no knowledge on a subject but think they are "winning" because other trolls support their post. You have no substance to your arguments. Boy you just weak.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
See, you may take the word of white men as gospel becuse of your c00nish upbringing, but I know better. You're not wasting your time reading because your brain is too slow to comprehend. YouTube clips and podcasts is how you get all your information, because you're too lazy to do your own research.

You've said jack shyt except post YouTube videos, memes, and emojis, say the word "shill" a million times just like the typical right-winged troll who has no knowledge on a subject but think they are "winning" because other trolls support their post. You have no substance to your arguments. Boy you just weak.
:jbhmm: You doing all that instead of just responding to commonsense political strategy?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I see we have another emoji queen.

If you can read, go back and look at all my previous post regarding political strategy.
:skip: Welcome to the internet, we use emoji to convey emotions. You're welcome.

I read your posts. You aren't a well-known former Democratic staffer or strategist. Why do you disagree with Lawrence O'Donnell? Why do you think you know more than him? Real question.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Imagine being Black American slave descendant and thinking either political party doing anything for you. Neither party even doing shyt for the average citizen regardless of race.

But yo Black ass out here being a cheerleader for a political party! :scust:

Dusty c00n pieces of shyt.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
:skip: Welcome to the internet, we use emoji to convey emotions. You're welcome.

I read your posts. You aren't a well-known former Democratic staffer or strategist. Why do you disagree with Lawrence O'Donnell? Why do you think you know more than him? Real question.
IDGAF who he is. I don't follow him. My strategy is from my experience and from the strategist and think tanks that I have work with. Y'all keep posting Youtube videos of white men and take their word as gospel. I prefer to get my knowledge from books and real life experience. Unlike you, I don't allow people to tell me what to think about topics. I formulate my own conclusions.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
IDGAF who he is. I don't follow him. My strategy is from my experience and from the strategist and think tanks that I have work with. Y'all keep posting Youtube videos of white men and take their word as gospel. I prefer to get my knowledge from books and real life experience. Unlike you, I don't allow people to tell me what to think about topics. I formulate my own conclusions.
:comeon:You trying too hard. I'm on record as not giving a fukk what wm think about a GODDAMN thing. I'm asking you specifically about the opinions of Lawrence O'Donnell, MSNBC talking head and former DNC guy, because they converge with the opinions of many black politicos and political observers. Be a grown up and have a real conversation, I invite you.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Professional political analyst that worked with the party in question :hula: random Coli breh?
:jbhmm: