Roland Martin Afraid Black Women May Join "Bothsides"

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Go ahead and vote again for nothing...:laff: your hero biden really gonna save black america. When you cant refute anything I say you get personal. :umad: and the whole family lives in our house you clown not just me... So why you trying to put me on blast?!? :heh:
My guy. You’ve been saving up since I’ve been on this site for a car. All you needed was 3000 dollars.

You blew what money you did have on meme stocks and shytcoins.

You got fired from the TSA under Trumps first administration due to administrative policy changes put into affect by his appointees. Ironically to help build a border wall :mjlol:

You’re a PlayStation fanatic, but had to settle on an Xbox series S. :scusthov:

You’re in your 30s and live at home with your siblings.

You’re entire existence on this forum is a fukking L. :mjcry:

Imagine you thinking you’re the person who should be giving advice.

:scusthov: :scusthov: :scusthov:

New York isn’t sending us their best.:francis:

You’re looking worse than the knicks :umad:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

The bullshyt people say in here is fukking wild. :dead:

Its a true statement,im talking about the loyalist who really actually believe in Democrats. Not black people who just vote for them because we unfairly havent been given an alternative that allows us to be autonomous. Getting rid of both sides would be the best solution:respect:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My guy. You’ve been saving up since I’ve been on this site for a car. All you needed was 3000 dollars.

You blew what money you did have on meme stocks and shytcoins.

You got fired from the TSA under Trumps first administration due to administrative policy changes put into affect by his appointees. Ironically to help build a border wall :mjlol:

You’re a PlayStation fanatic, but had to settle on an Xbox series S. :scusthov:

You’re in your 30s and live at home with your siblings.

You’re entire existence on this forum is a fukking L. :mjcry:

Imagine you thinking you’re the person who should be giving advice.

:scusthov: :scusthov: :scusthov:

New York isn’t sending us their best.:francis:

You’re looking worse than the knicks :umad:

...and yet you vote for genocide joe joked on posters when you have no life yourself and no one cares about you... Bravo my friend you must feel like the bigger man...:mjgrin: what you eat doesnt make me shyt :sas2:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Voting your interests and demanding results and not lip service instead of whoever has a D next to their name = c00n?

:deadrose:

Ok. So which one is it? Black people vote in unison to achieve an ultimate tanglible, or blacks just "vote their interest." Here is the thing: one black person's interest may not be the next black person's interest. A bruh in New York will not have the same voting interest as one in Alabama or Texas. That's what you c00ns don't understand. To achieve an ultimate tanglible, it takes sacrifice of personal gain for the greater good. But your kind will only think of yourself and how to line your own damn pocket instead of how to move the race forward as a whole. You c00ns ain't serious about change.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok. So which one is it? Black people vote in unison to achieve an ultimate tanglible, or blacks just "vote their interest." Here is the thing: one black person's interest may not be the next black person's interest. A bruh in New York will not have the same voting interest as one in Alabama or Texas. That's what you c00ns don't understand. To achieve an ultimate tanglible, it takes sacrifice of personal gain for the greater good. But your kind will only think of yourself and how to line your own damn pocket instead of how to move the race forward as a whole. You c00ns ain't serious about change.
We've been voting damn near in unison for SIXTY YEARS, why not leverage them in unison? You people can never logically explain it, that's why you can't properly answer The Question™️ .

How do we hold the Dems accountable if you refuse to let them lose as punishment? Here's a White man who worked for the DNC telling you, maybe you'll believe him:

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
We've been voting damn near in unison for SIXTY YEARS, why not leverage them in unison? You people can never logically explain it, that's why you can't properly answer The Question™️ .

How do we hold the Dems accountable if you refuse to not let them lose as punishment? Here's a White man who worked for the DNC telling you, maybe you'll believe him:

Jesus. That video clip hurt my soul. We've been everyone's mule, everyone's joke.

Smh

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stand on principles you mean like jim clyburn?!?:mjlol: or Eric Adams or brandon johnson?!? :laff:
These dudes actually think you can trust a scumbag politician. Talk about being naive and or stupid. LMAO!!!
f-txt-removebg-preview.png

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA

How do we hold the Dems accountable if you refuse to not let them lose as punishment? Here's a White man who worked for the DNC telling you, maybe you'll believe him:

We have not been voting in unison for the same purpose. We have been voting our interest. Again, not ALL black people have the same interest. The black college student who's looking to get student loans forgiven is not voting for the same reason the old black man want's to make sure his social security cut off. In both instances, both voted their interest, just happened to be for the same person. Black people are not a monolith.

When I bring up promoting black candidates with racial integrity ( I.E. not selling out as soon as a lobby group comes with a bag a cash), and putting blacks in strategic positions of power, you starting start talking about that secret cabal bullshyt. That tells me you are not genuine in getting tangibles. It shows me you're just a c00n agent who is running interference for Republicans.

As it has been stated in this thread by others, you want to punish the old, mail-it-in centrist do-nothing Democrats, primary their ass with more progressive candidates that know how to read a room. Not saying the quiet part out loud, which Republicans have mastered. They know how to talk about wanting equality for everybody, but in realty just want to stop white people from losing power; thus the attack on affirmative action, DEI, and all race based benefits for blacks.

Just conceding power to Republicans so they can immediately change laws to make it harder for blacks to get back in the game is cutting off your nose to spite your face. You know this but you just want to play dumb and pretend that you don't know what the outcome will be. Project 2025. When people tell you what they're going to do, listen and prepare. Don't start with that "boogeyman" bullshyt either.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We have not been voting in unison for the same purpose. We have been voting our interest. Again, not ALL black people have the same interest. The black college student who's looking to get student loans forgiven is not voting for the same reason the old black man want's to make sure his social security cut off. In both instances, both voted their interest, just happened to be for the same person. Black people are not a monolith.

When I bring up promoting black candidates with racial integrity ( I.E. not selling out as soon as a lobby group comes with a bag a cash), and putting blacks in strategic positions of power, you starting start talking about that secret cabal bullshyt. That tells me you are not genuine in getting tangibles. It shows me you're just a c00n agent who is running interference for Republicans.

As it has been stated in this thread by others, you want to punish the old, mail-it-in centrist do-nothing Democrats, primary their ass with more progressive candidates that know how to read a room. Not saying the quiet part out loud, which Republicans have mastered. They know how to talk about wanting equality for everybody, but in realty just want to stop white people from losing power; thus the attack on affirmative action, DEI, and all race based benefits for blacks.

Just conceding power to Republicans so they can immediately change laws to make it harder for blacks to get back in the game is cutting off your nose to spite your face. You know this but you just want to play dumb and pretend that you don't know what the outcome will be. Project 2025. When people tell you what they're going to do, listen and prepare. Don't start with that "boogeyman" bullshyt either.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All of the shills who have been so active in this thread will conveniently ignore this post.