Roland Martin Afraid Black Women May Join "Bothsides"

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Timeline hasnt changed,you probably have it confused with the Democrats changing which year is the next "election of our lifetime":mjlol:

Sounds like your ready to vote with your feelings once again like you did in 2008. Rather than take a logical stance and leverage your vote. #BothSides isnt even anti voting which makes yall even more pathetic. The argument is only to leverage our votes to get something in return.

The funny part is yall lack faith in the Democrats so much,that youve already come to the conclusiom they wont be giving you shyt,or even promising black people anything. So youve created the foregone conclusion in your mind we wont be voting:respect:
Sounds like you really don’t have anything of substance to say anymore. I definitely got a tangible for my 2020 vote (all my student loans were forgiven). I will vote my interest in the 2024 election at the local, state, and federal level; if that means I will likely be voting Democrat, so be it. If there are young, progressive black candidates running in my area, I will forego my personal interest and vote for the candidate. That would be my “emotional“ vote. I encourage you to do the same instead of sitting on your scary ass complaining.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That's what's going on in chicago with this migrant situation. The city is budgeting 250 million dollars to care for them while the black community is completely ignored.

Time for Black residents to sue the federal government over this.

Now is the best time because it's an election year and Biden is desperate for Black votes.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
For the billionth time:

They don't ask us for our vote
They haven't had our vote for 60 years and shyt on us with empty promises
They don't pretend to "have our back" :smugbiden:

And ima tell your Uncle Tom ass this for the billionth time just so no one falls for your disingenuous fallacies. Just because we don't vote for them and don't have their support doesn't mean they dont fukking exist and dont have impact over our laws and our lives, you fukking house negro and everyone that daps your "leave massa alone" dumb shyt. Shut the fukk up with your disingenuous white power defending crap. bytch.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

The bullshyt people say in here is fukking wild. :dead:

Imagine "every day" black folks secretly wishing they can fight for their fukking boss to get a big tax cut and have free reign over their working conditions and employment without regulation, while fighting against social programs that helps them save money and live a better quality of live...if only the Republicans weren't so racist.

:mjlol:

These both sides c00ns is fukking DELUSIONAL breh. And his post is proof that most pro-Trump and both sides" people are just broke, bitter, nutjobs throwing all their resentment at a party that protects everyone's rights and turning to the one that will tear others down. They're just sad people.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just because i hate your boy biden doesnt mean i like trump. why do you keep saying this illogical bullshyt??!:what: that's always your go to. anytime you can't refute what im saying... oh he must be a trump supporter. no nikka... just NO :what:
It’s either “I’m a cac or tether and I say so” with dude and many on here, friend. :francis:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Supreme Court ok’ed racial gerrymandering

Link above. Both sides are not the fukking same, and racial gerrymandering has been given the OK by conservative justices. So I guess we gotta live with this shyt and let our grandkids ask what the fukk we were doing while pontificating over whether both sides were the same.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Oh wait, the horror of black women actually WANTING SOMETHING IN RETURN for their vote!

Of course boule brothas will be mad because their scooby snacks will dry up when they can't round up negroes for free votes anymore.

Not having the Supreme Court packed with racist, misogynistic scum seems a nice thing to get in return for your vote, but that's just me.

Not having your country led by a dumb, fat, racist piece of shyt also seems plenty motivation.

But hey, get out there and give your vote to a party that despises you, that actively discriminates against you, that racially gerrymanders to make the black vote as irrelevant as possible.

Any of y'all that think a protest vote is gonna be in your best interests is in for a rude awakening that's for damn sure.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Supreme Court ok’ed racial gerrymandering

Link above. Both sides are not the fukking same, and racial gerrymandering has been given the OK by conservative justices. So I guess we gotta live with this shyt and let our grandkids ask what the fukk we were doing while pontificating over whether both sides were the same.
Probably wouldn't be too bad, but you have sellouts like: