Rockstar is light years beyond these other studios

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I didn't complete red dead it was too boring, if it has more dialogue than this game it shows you how trash the game is because its just padded nonsense and less immersive

Like I said if you don't have PC, stop replying, I played both on PC, Red is trash lmao
free roaming sucks in all open world games except THIS ONE, because it LOOKS LIKE THIS
real immmersion

You are really simple minded and have tunnel vision if HIGH PERFORMANCE GRAPHICS CARD is the play you're going with in a debate about immersion.

I believe the game, graphically on my Xbox One X, was more than enough to check that box with respect to immersion.

However, all of the other elements? What the hell does your nuclear fusion gaming PC have to to with it?

GG

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, you are such a perfect example of what's wrong with this forum.:russ:
I'm a blind dikk rider?

Breh, I truly enjoy the world they created in RDR2. I haven't liked a GTA since Liberty City because all of the protagonists after Niko have been irredeemable a$$holes.

I have over 25 days played on RDR2...and I don't even fukk with the online portion.

Just to give you an example of me actually playing and enjoying the game the way I describe; here's a clip I made of RDR2 with no visual or aim assist:

I've played most of that in the most hardcore way, taking all aim assist off, all reticles off and all HUD off and used the Sun's position in the sky to tell what direction I'm going.

That game allows you to truly immerse yourself. I'm a true fan of the game in the purist form.

That shyt ain't even fukking with watch dogs

Yall dikk riding Rockstar to death, but shyt on games that do what they do better lamo

Cyberpunk is immersive because of the graphics, when you are sitting down it feels like you are siting down in a place, like you are in the place, almost like I have a VR set on, ROckstar games are not like that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are really simple minded and have tunnel vision if HIGH PERFORMANCE GRAPHICS CARD is the play you're going with in a debate about immersion.

I believe the game, graphically on my Xbox One X, was more than enough to check that box with respect to immersion.

However, all of the other elements? What the hell does your nuclear fusion gaming PC have to to with it?

GG

If you can't play game with 4k ray tracing, don't talk about it

NVIDIA sponsored the game, it was made for high end graphics card

The graphic fidelity is apart of the immersion, sometimes I play with 4k full raytracing with everything max no DLSS only getting 20 something frames, but don't care because IT LOOKS REAL, the accomplished something incredible with the graphics in this game, and you can't experience it unless you have the hardware

END OF STORY

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
LMFAO you can't be immersed in Cyberpunk unless you have a 2.5-3K rig? You basically spelling out that shyt is mid.
Right?!

Like, the elitism that exudes off this nikka is fukking hilarious.

Since when is the bar for immersion set at "ray tracing is a must!"??

Dude is OD weird and the shyt he's talking is driven by his need to justify how much he's sank into his...rig.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
I didn't complete red dead it was too boring, if it has more dialogue than this game it shows you how trash the game is because its just padded nonsense and less immersive

Like I said if you don't have PC, stop replying, I played both on PC, Red is trash lmao
free roaming sucks in all open world games except THIS ONE, because it LOOKS LIKE THIS
real immmersion

man you dont even got shyt to say no more except graphics, i dont give a fukk about no thousand dollar pc i play games on the weekend on a ps5

you making all these excuses like you getting paid to put in pain for this game, just go enjoy it but stop making shyt up you just look dumb

paid all that money to sit up on the internet and go back and forth on some goofy shyt like you work for their marketing, you the reason that nikkas still look at video games like its some weird shyt

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RDR2 is a technical masterpiece but I don’t find the moment to moment gameplay to be very fun.

Ghost of Tsushima doesn’t have horse pooping or anything but I found it more engaging on a moment to moment level

• Dap
Reactions: tgu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man you dont even got shyt to say no more except graphics, i dont give a fukk about no thousand dollar pc i play games on the weekend on a ps5

you making all these excuses like you getting paid to put in pain for this game, just go enjoy it but stop making shyt up you just look dumb

paid all that money to sit up on the internet and go back and forth on some goofy shyt like you work for their marketing, you the reason that nikkas still look at video games like its some weird shyt

graphics are apart of the immersion, especially when the fidelity is that high

like I said you can't relate, so don't comment, you don't understand what the game is, it's not an experience like any rockstar game, its table top rpg in 3d lmao

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
graphics are apart of the immersion, especially when the fidelity is that high

like I said you can't relate, so don't comment, you don't understand what the game is, it's not an experience like any rockstar game, its table top rpg in 3d lmao

i'm playing the same game as you son, you so concerned with graphics go watch a movie or something

ive not once said the graphics aren't amazing, the game itself is mid; it wasn't advertised as no real life monopoly it was supposed to be a generational rpg and its not

you started getting all in your feelings about how the game does this that and the third better than everything else and now all you could do is talk about some graphics

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm playing the same game as you son, you so concerned with graphics go watch a movie or something

ive not once said the graphics aren't amazing, the game itself is mid; it wasn't advertised as no real life monopoly it was supposed to be a generational rpg and its not

you started getting all in your feelings about how the game does this that and the third better than everything else and now all you could do is talk about some graphics

Do you have it on PC yes or no

you a dikk rider, I don't know how anybody can play this game and then compare it to GTA lmao, they are nothing alike at all

Rockstar doesn't even make games like this

Just Cause has better physics than all those rock star games yet nobody makes comparisons to those games

you upset because the company you dikk ride isn't being talked about while another one is

that shyt is corny

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Do you have it on PC yes or no

you a dikk rider, I don't know how anybody can play this game and then compare it to GTA lmao, they are nothing alike at all

Rockstar doesn't even make games like this

Just Cause has better physics than all those rock star games yet nobody makes comparisons to those games

you upset because the company you dikk ride isn't being talked about while another one is

that shyt is corny

i haven't so much as mentioned gta in none of the shyt i said, that's how i know for a fact that you just saying shyt

i dont even like gta and you bringing it up like i'm going hard for it, the fukk are you talking about lmfaooo

some nerd at rockstar must be donkey dikking your wife ive never in my life seen no shyt like this on the internet

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i haven't so much as mentioned gta in none of the shyt i said, that's how i know for a fact that you just saying shyt

i dont even like gta and you bringing it up like i'm going hard for it, the fukk are you talking about lmfaooo

some nerd at rockstar must be donkey dikking your wife ive never in my life seen no shyt like this on the internet

Then what are you talking about the

this whole thread is about GTA being compared to Cyberpunk, you fukking idiot, go somewhere you blind ass dikk rider you have no thoughts or opinions are you own, just wanna go against the grain lmao

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

this whole thread is about GTA being compared to Cyberpunk, you fukking idiot, go somewhere you blind ass dikk rider you have no thoughts or opinions are you own, just wanna go against the grain lmao

Thread title is ROCKSTAR is lightyears beyond homie. I'm pretty sure that includes RDR:yeshrug:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps

the thread is about rockstar son

rockstar made red dead redemption 2, thats what i been speaking on this whole time, you know that for a fact because you was replying to me talking about the same game

you cant be a grown ass man catching feelings online about some video games, calling random nikkas all types of names and shyt because they dont like the same game you like, who raised you forreal