Rockstar is light years beyond these other studios

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
rockstar makes games for casuals who only buy a console for 3 games.

its in the same realm as CoD, Assassins creed, fifa at this point. Vast majority of people who bought RDR2 and GTAv didn't even come close to finishing it. In other words they are just buying it because it is popular not because the games are actually compelling and fun.

Have You Finished 'Red Dead Redemption 2' Yet? Will You Ever?

RDR2 has one of the lowest completion rates out of any game, ever, at only 22%.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
You can say what you want about gameplay or level design but when it comes to the soul they put into their games nobody comes close.

I played open world games from all studios and nothing touches the amount of fun and fukkery you can have in pretty much any of their titles directly made by them. They also intentionally and unintentionally know how to leave shyt in their games to have people talking for years. From Easter eggs to just how their bugs even make the games fun and interesting. Nobody touching that shyt.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right?!

Like, the elitism that exudes off this nikka is fukking hilarious.

Since when is the bar for immersion set at "ray tracing is a must!"??

Dude is OD weird and the shyt he's talking is driven by his need to justify how much he's sank into his...rig.
That makes no sense :gucci:

so graphics is immersion?

like I said in another thread gamer with the “pc master race” mentality are insufferable :mjlol:

they get a bone thrown their way and proceed to act like they next to god:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Well...

That's just your opinion, man.

To me? It's the pinnacle of open world immersion on a AAA studio level.
To play it is a risk to your enjoyment in other open world games.

In cyber punk, you walk up to an NPC and the dialogue interactions are so mid. They behave like every other open world npc... They seem like they are WAITING for the player to stroll by and see them.

RDR2... The world felt so fukking alive, breh. I have no doubt that the next iteration of RDR - if it's ever made - will be... Nothing short of Da Vinci level.
It’s not even your opinion. It’s pretty much the consensus across all platforms, ages, colors, devs, studios and awards that rockstar is the most advanced and the leader of open world worlds.

these dudes responses are full of anger and flat out excuses for bullshyt.

why do they give us cars with shytty control and guns that can’t even shoot the tire from the car?

b-b-b-b-because rpg

Why are there so little cars or people and all they do is stand still and give one liners?

b-b-b-b-because rpg

Why does my man have a sword and is the elite of the elite with two of them and the swordplay gameplay sucks?

b-b-b-b-because rpg

rpg don’t mean wonderful stories and dialogue with quest givers = a great lively world

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Red Dead is GTA with a cowboy skin dumb asss, Rockstar can only make one TYPE OF GAME

Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk are different, yet competing the quest line mechanic, but are two different types of games

you are the butt hurt, catching feelings not me because you wanna a stan a company and act like they PS2 era game mechanics are something special
Dumbass.

dikk head.

dikk rider.

You are so pressed. Like, a coli nikka stuck his dikk in your PCs motherboard slot.

Why are you so hostile, breh? You are name calling and sounding so aggy.

shyt is goofy.

You've become too comfortable with the low quality dialogue in this forum. We ain't trying to see this troll shyt.

Go clean your pc.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
@The Devil's Advocate

This is a fact.

Naughty Dog and Rockstar are simply more talented and better at making video games than everyone else.

No one does open world like rockstar.

No one does cinematic, wide linear like Naughty Dog. Point blank.

I don't know how or why the fukking gap is so wide, but it is. Other studios need to step their shyt way up.

How the hell you take 7 years to make Cyberbug 1977? With that trash AI? With that poor lifeless city?

Do you know how fukking INSANE a Naughty Dog game would be if it had a 7 year development cycle?

Theres Levels to talent man. People cant grasp the concept.
We all know gta 6 will come out and crush every damn thing going. Like we KNOW it.

And in this copycat gaming world, where cyberpunk is basically fallout style with borderlands guns and with the hacking from watchdogs..... it’s amazing how they all suddenly don’t want to try and make the most successful game and series of all time. (No Nintendo)

they know good and damn well they’d love to make one. They are actively stealing shyt from games 3-7 years old TO THIS DAY.

and still can’t recreate it. There is no open world games, I can pick up and play for say 60 minutes straight.. and never once touch a mission of any kind. And have fun. None.

Most you’ll start a mission or side. Or you’re hopping around looking for items. And this is during and after the game. Meanwhile I can pick up V or RDR2 and play my completed file and still find ample shyt to lose myself in for hours.

that’s immersion. You literally immerse yourself into their games instead of map points and fast travel

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
rockstar makes games for casuals who only buy a console for 3 games.

its in the same realm as CoD, Assassins creed, fifa at this point.
This is such a weird statement.

RDR2 was made for casuals?

LA Noire was made for casuals?

Bully was made for casuals?

No, breh, all of your talking points were made to argue against casuals.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@The Devil's Advocate

This is a fact.

Naughty Dog and Rockstar are simply more talented and better at making video games than everyone else.

No one does open world like rockstar.

No one does cinematic, wide linear like Naughty Dog. Point blank.

I don't know how or why the fukking gap is so wide, but it is. Other studios need to step their shyt way up.

How the hell you take 7 years to make Cyberbug 1977? With that trash AI? With that poor lifeless city?

Do you know how fukking INSANE a Naughty Dog game would be if it had a 7 year development cycle?

Theres Levels to talent man. People cant grasp the concept.
This is all facts.
/Thread

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I fukked with all the games listed honestly, for what they are.
I posted this exact thought 2 weeks ago and everyone negged and cried

my point was the same "GTA will drop a bomb and save this generation"
not in the sense of it need saving... but you will get a game that you can play for 8 years easily
I dont even play GTA for years but if you said "you can only play GTA for 3 months starting today" I wouldnt be mad

the proof is in the pudding, since ps3/xbox 360 people have been on this shyt and ... they update and feed the community every few months. That was my point, its a well maintained and cared for game that gives alot back.

I dont see why yall cats complain about literally every single type of game and at the same time brag about the games you play that nobody else likes
instead of just enjoying what you like and connecting with people to play those games with. Like if you dont like Witcher, dont play it... dont like Red Dead, okay play something else. Dont really fukk with GTA? that's cool go play something else.
I was one of those people that loved Fallout 76, not alot of people like it at all... that doesnt stop me from playing it all the time. I dont even defend it because I dont really care who's trying to jump on or not. I just dont see the point of daily finger pointing and people crying about games they dont like. I've always been on battlefield but hate COD ... that never made me shyt on people that love COD, if thats what people play then go enjoy it :yeshrug: I usually know and research shyt before I buy it. 100% of games I own are ones I like.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It should’ve been PC version first. Other versions next summer.