Rockstar is light years beyond these other studios

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I agree but a lot of these nikkas just got hustled by CDPR(still funny btw) so they’re not going to admit it.

Which is funny because the same ppl that got scammed are the same ones who were first mentioning these clowns amongst other notable studios.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
OP is right. I can't even lie.

Nothing...I mean NOTHING feels as alive and organic as RDR2.

When Cyberpunk first came out; I saw people in awe about the "random" encounters.

"When I was leaving my apartment once, I actually saw 2 officers knocking on someone's door because they believe he may have OD'd!!!!!!"

shyt sounded amazing, until others said, "Yea, I saw that too!"

Then I saw the same shyt. :stopitslime:Is all canned, is all pre-baked in in a very non-random way.

Now, RDR2?

Over two years later, I can jump into the world right now and if I play for an hour, I almost GUARANTEE I will experience something that is totally random and totally organic and be blown away considering I've spend countless hours on it.

No other world has come close to it. It's truly a masterpiece of a world.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like this

Forget bugs and storyline. The small details that make it seem real. When I pull over in gta, I hear the radiator clicking. When I shoot the tires in cyberpunk, the wheels don’t even deflate.

These things have zero to do with genre. Make me feel like I’m in the game. Don’t hit me quotes oh the city is so stunning and expansive and it’s open world. Then it’s 200 npcs that stand still on the corner and I go underwater and it looks like you just put a filter on my screen. Then when I beat the missions, I’m literally done with shyt to do or see.

That’s not open world to me

once again anybody can a cherry pick stuff in a 10 minute video, actually saw nothing impressive in that GTA video, I never even seen any of that stuff in Cyberpunk when I'm playing, I don't even see any gameplay in that video, just people don't goofy non sensical stuff that breaks immersion to me

Cyberpunk is about doing the missions, GTA is about free rom and doing nothing, I saw nothing impressive in GTAV you punched some NPCS oh guy, and

then again I'm on PC, if you're not playing the game on PC with all the effects on, don't talk about you can't experience the game

I played GTAV at 120hz with 4k mods, it's not better than Cyberpunk it's not even close the level of immersion, the Ps4 version is trash

I don't even like FPS, and I thought Cyberpunk was over hyped and the game is greater than my expectations, and I like it better than the Witcher 3, which blows away anything Rockstar has ever done with NPCs, nobody is playing Cyberpunk to experience a real life physics engine, or expecting cars to behave like a destruction derby simulator

you obviously didn't no much about the game going into it

You are surprised a game called Grand Theft Auto is better at Stealing cars and running over people, then a game called Cyberpunk 2077 lmao

ITS AN RPG

Compare to Skyrim's open world, not Grand Theft Autos lmao

Watch Dogs shyts on GTA

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea people underestimate how difficult is to highly optimize games that big and be relatively bug free, thats why when R* gets it right they keep milking one game for years
Key word OPTIMIZATION! That’s the biggest problem with CDPR, dope studio but they need to work in that area. Plus I read the key people that made W3 dope left the studio, one went to work on Ruiner and another game.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wish they could drop a version of RDR2 that was more fun.

the wanted system makes that game ass to play once you've completed the story.

i don't want to play a horse riding simulator. i want to fukk some shyt up without a random NPC spawning out of nowhere to "witness" it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
think cracked games dont have updated patches along with the regular ones brehs. :mjlol:
Some do, some don’t.

Some are missing fixes, some aren’t. Some perform better, some perform worse.

Point is, you have stollen unsupported software therefore your complaints are invalid :manny: especially considering most PC people are saying the game performs pretty good.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
OP is right. I can't even lie.

Nothing...I mean NOTHING feels as alive and organic as RDR2.

When Cyberpunk first came out; I saw people in awe about the "random" encounters.

"When I was leaving my apartment once, I actually saw 2 officers knocking on someone's door because they believe he may have OD'd!!!!!!"

shyt sounded amazing, until others said, "Yea, I saw that too!"

Then I saw the same shyt. :stopitslime:Is all canned, is all pre-baked in in a very non-random way.

Now, RDR2?

Over two years later, I can jump into the world right now and if I play for an hour, I almost GUARANTEE I will experience something that is totally random and totally organic and be blown away considering I've spend countless hours on it.

No other world has come close to it. It's truly a masterpiece of a world.
shyt is scripted in RDR2 too. it gets annoying too, cause you keep encountering the same situations. like how many times is this chick gonna try to rob me by saying she fell off her horse

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
once again anybody can a cherry pick stuff in a 10 minute video, actually saw nothing impressive in that GTA video, I never even seen any of that stuff in Cyberpunk when I'm playing, I don't even see any gameplay in that video, just people don't goofy non sensical stuff that breaks immersion to me

Cyberpunk is about doing the missions, GTA is about free rom and doing nothing, I saw nothing impressive in GTAV you punched some NPCS oh guy, and

then again I'm on PC, if you're not playing the game on PC with all the effects on, don't talk about you can't experience the game

I played GTAV at 120hz with 4k mods, it's not better than Cyberpunk it's not even close the level of immersion, the Ps4 version is trash

I don't even like FPS, and I thought Cyberpunk was over hyped and the game is greater than my expectations, and I like it better than the Witcher 3, which blows away anything Rockstar has ever done with NPCs, nobody is playing Cyberpunk to experience a real life physics engine, or expecting cars to behave like a destruction derby simulator

you obviously didn't no much about the game going into it

You are surprised a game called Grand Theft Auto is better at Stealing cars and running over people, then a game called Cyberpunk 2077 lmao

ITS AN RPG

Compare to Skyrim's open world, not Grand Theft Autos lmao

Watch Dogs shyts on GTA
That’s a cop out. The game has cars yes? How about they perform like, I don’t know..... cars.

it has guns right? Why do the guns not work correct on the cars?

Like I said. Simple shyt. Has nothing to do with genre or being an rpg. What the problem is, was adding extra half ass elements. Doing a lot of things good. Instead of focusing on the greatness. If you’re gonna have shytty cars, take out the cars and put those resources to even better shooting or rpg elements. Don’t include them then cop out and say “well this ain’t a car game”

don’t make Witcher a swordplay game then make the fighting floaty and nothing like a ghost of tshisuma. But it’s not supposed to be like ghost. Ok then give him another weapon. You making the game. You put it in there. You knew what you were making. Don’t half ass it and tell me “but it’s not an sword fighting game”

Rockstar makes a gta and you’ll have 200 vehicles with all different interior, exterior, and 60 guns and a real city and a police force up to an army and etc etc. they make a cowboy game and you do everything a damn cowboy could think of in a world I imagine they lived in.

You play any of these other games and it’s “oh well we’re an rpg or this or that. So we get to half ass the world and say we don’t really care about that but promote it just the same”

I pray and hope rockstar drops a traditional rpg so y’all can stop with that tired excuse.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
also Cyberpunk is an RPG the convesations and interactions with NPCS go far beyond any rock star game it's not even close, Rockstar does not have these long quest lines they branch off into multiple paths.

Cyberpunk isn't a game where you are suppose terrorize pedestrians on the streets, the NPCs that matter in this game are all the characters you interact with and get quests from, which are non existent in rock star games, randon irrelevant NPCS are just decorations of the scenery, cyberpunk actually has NPCs that are actually characters unlike Rockstar games

I mean the Witcher 3 you can come up from the sea floor riding a horse through the wilderness into a densely populated town, and then go into a deeply populated gigantic castle all on the same map without any loading, there is no rockstar game that comes close to this, you can barely enter buildings on anywhere on their games, and none of them are the size of a castle which is populated with all types of NPCS

its no way you could have this take and you played red dead redemption 2

its not even any argument, you're just wrong about the characters and quests; the money lending quest alone in red dead redemption can span the entire game if you play it right and have immense consequences in terms of future character interactions, and thats one of many

shyt isnt even an rpg and it still has more meaningful character interactions

if your only barometer for rockstar is the almost decade old gta v then you're obviously just jacking shyt because you have an agenda against them for some reason on some weird shyt

red dead redemption 2 you could have genuine conversations with literally every character you see, in cyberpunk almost every character that doesnt give you a quest tells you to get the fukk out their face when you try to engage with them; shyt was mad weird when i played it and i kept getting the same lines from characters whenever i pressed the interact button until i released its no way to

the shooting and fighting in cyberpunk is leagues ahead of any rockstar games and its mad fun, but to jack that the character interactions are better than rockstar's when everybody who has played the game will tell you the exact opposite its mad obvious you just feel a way about their studio or some shyt

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
shyt is scripted in RDR2 too. it gets annoying too, cause you keep encountering the same situations. like how many times is this chick gonna try to rob me by saying she fell off her horse
That, I understand what you mean.

That isn't what I'm talking about.

I'm taking about shyt that you just see, animals engaging each other in ways that are so realistic. People having conversations and actions that have nothing to do with the player.

I'm talking about shyt that isn't a setup for a side quest.

Just shyt that makes the game feel like it doesn't give a fukk about whether the player is even in the world or not. It feels like even though you turn off the game...it's still living without even caring about you.

I've never seen a game like that.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
its no way you could have this take and you played red dead redemption 2

its not even any argument, you're just wrong about the characters and quests; the money lending quest alone in red dead redemption can span the entire game if you play it right and have immense consequences in terms of future character interactions, and thats one of many

shyt isnt even an rpg and it still has more meaningful character interactions

if your only barometer for rockstar is the almost decade old gta v then you're obviously just jacking shyt because you have an agenda against them for some reason on some weird shyt

red dead redemption 2 you could have genuine conversations with literally every character you see, in cyberpunk almost every character that doesnt give you a quest tells you to get the fukk out their face when you try to engage with them; shyt was mad weird when i played it and i kept getting the same lines from characters whenever i pressed the interact button until i released its no way to

the shooting and fighting in cyberpunk is leagues ahead of any rockstar games and its mad fun, but to jack that the character interactions are better than rockstar's when everybody who has played the game will tell you the exact opposite its mad obvious you just feel a way about their studio or some shyt
This