Rockstar is light years beyond these other studios

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a cop out. The game has cars yes? How about they perform like, I don’t know..... cars.

it has guns right? Why do the guns not work correct on the cars?

Like I said. Simple shyt. Has nothing to do with genre or being an rpg. What the problem is, was adding extra half ass elements. Doing a lot of things good. Instead of focusing on the greatness. If you’re gonna have shytty cars, take out the cars and put those resources to even better shooting or rpg elements. Don’t include them then cop out and say “well this ain’t a car game”

don’t make Witcher a swordplay game then make the fighting floaty and nothing like a ghost of tshisuma. But it’s not supposed to be like ghost. Ok then give him another weapon. You making the game. You put it in there. You knew what you were making. Don’t half ass it and tell me “but it’s not an sword fighting game”

Rockstar makes a gta and you’ll have 200 vehicles with all different interior, exterior, and 60 guns and a real city and a police force up to an army and etc etc. they make a cowboy game and you do everything a damn cowboy could think of in a world I imagine they lived in.

You play any of these other games and it’s “oh well we’re an rpg or this or that. So we get to half ass the world and say we don’t really care about that but promote it just the same”

I pray and hope rockstar drops a traditional rpg so y’all can stop with that tired excuse.

Do you have the game on PC yes or no

I don't even understand what you trying to say

THIS GAME IS NOTHING LIKE GTA OR ANY ROCK STAR GAME, WHY YOU EVEN COMPARING THEM

Also GTA has terrible fukking controls, the driving his horrible, and the shooting is ps2 era, I mean you can say its even worst than San Andreas

Rock Star sucks, you fanboys feel threaten for some reason, because these games have nothing in common to even warrant a comparison, other than there's cars in the game lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its no way you could have this take and you played red dead redemption 2

its not even any argument, you're just wrong about the characters and quests; the money lending quest alone in red dead redemption can span the entire game if you play it right and have immense consequences in terms of future character interactions, and thats one of many

shyt isnt even an rpg and it still has more meaningful character interactions

if your only barometer for rockstar is the almost decade old gta v then you're obviously just jacking shyt because you have an agenda against them for some reason on some weird shyt

red dead redemption 2 you could have genuine conversations with literally every character you see, in cyberpunk almost every character that doesnt give you a quest tells you to get the fukk out their face when you try to engage with them; shyt was mad weird when i played it and i kept getting the same lines from characters whenever i pressed the interact button until i released its no way to

the shooting and fighting in cyberpunk is leagues ahead of any rockstar games and its mad fun, but to jack that the character interactions are better than rockstar's when everybody who has played the game will tell you the exact opposite its mad obvious you just feel a way about their studio or some shyt

Money lending is an activity to you

Red Dead does not even close the conversation in this game, its the same old open world formula, it's not like the witcher 3 or this game which are RPGS its not comparable, the NPCS have way more dialogue and they look way better, NPCS are more than random people walking on the street, the NPCS you interact with in this game are fleshed out characters with personality just like in the Witcher 3

These games are NOTHING LIKE ANY GAME ROCK STAR HAS MADE

Watch Dogs, shyt like that is comparable to ROckstar games, they are type of games same type of formula

You dikk riding Rockstar because CD Project Red is getting press and nobody is talking about rockstar

Red Dead fukking sucks, the first game had better gun mechanics lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That, I understand what you mean.

That isn't what I'm talking about.

I'm taking about shyt that you just see, animals engaging each other in ways that are so realistic. People having conversations and actions that have nothing to do with the player.

I'm talking about shyt that isn't a setup for a side quest.

Just shyt that makes the game feel like it doesn't give a fukk about whether the player is even in the world or not. It feels like even though you turn off the game...it's still living without even caring about you.

I've never seen a game like that.

Read Dead is a linear ass scripted ass game with terrible gameplay that doesn't respect your time

• Dap
Reactions: tgu

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Read Dead is a linear ass scripted ass game with terrible gameplay that doesn't respect your time

Well...

That's just your opinion, man.

To me? It's the pinnacle of open world immersion on a AAA studio level.
To play it is a risk to your enjoyment in other open world games.

In cyber punk, you walk up to an NPC and the dialogue interactions are so mid. They behave like every other open world npc... They seem like they are WAITING for the player to stroll by and see them.

RDR2... The world felt so fukking alive, breh. I have no doubt that the next iteration of RDR - if it's ever made - will be... Nothing short of Da Vinci level.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read Dead is a linear ass scripted ass game...

I’ll agree with this part and it’s low key been the case for R* games since GTA III...I tolerated it for vice city but was sick of it midway thru san andreas...RDR2 wrapped me in bcuz I like westerns but if we’re being honest R* creates the appearance of an “open” world and they do a great job of presenting that illusion...but at the end of the day you still have to do mission A B C and D in precise order...to be fair this is the case with a lot of “open” world games...that’s why I appreciate BOTW so much

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well...

That's your opinion, man.

To me? It's the pinnacle of open world immersion on a AAA studio level.
To play it is a risk to your enjoyment in other open world games.

In cyber punk, you walk up to an NPC and the dialogue interactions are so mid. They behave like every other open world npc... They seem like they are WAITING for the player to stroll by and see them.

RDR2... The world felt so fukking alive, breh. I have no doubt that the next iteration of RDR - if it's ever made - will be... Nothing short of Da Vinci level.

Yeah because you are blind dikk rider, the video pointed all the things yall say about Red Dead is not true

The game is not some open world life simulator, not even fukking close

you're a fanboy of a company

I don't even like CD Project Red, I thought the Witcher 3 was overhyped, it was just a solid game not some master piece

Cyberpunk 2077 is a solid game, it's not some master piece, its far from perfect, but has far as the scale of the open world, It is the new standard, graphically it is the new standard, 4k raytracing especially in the desert at dusk looks photorealistic, exploring the city isn't tedious like it is in rockstar games, just moving the characters through the map in their games is a fukking chore, their games are boring as shyt, there's nothing to do

In this game you have too much to do, the combat isn't the greatest, but it's satisfying and not tedious, which is all you can ask for

Nobody expected this game to be a driving simulator, nobody expecting this game to be the best first person shooter, what they expected was an RPG with an immersive environment and they've done that, the scale of the city is unlike any game ever, everything has depth to it, feels like you are actually in a room, or inside of car, because of the depth of the image quality, it's amazing and I give them credit for it

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I’ll agree with this part and it’s low key been the case for R* games since GTA III...I tolerated it for vice city but was sick of it midway thru san andreas...RDR2 wrapped me in bcuz I like westerns but if we’re being honest R* creates the appearance of an “open” world and they do a great job of presenting that illusion...but at the end of the day you still have to do mission A B C and D in precise order...to be fair this is the case with a lot of “open” world games...that’s why I appreciate BOTW so much
But...their story is important.

That being said... You could spend a when year just doing chapter 3 shyt unrelated to the story...hunting, fishing, camping out and shyt.

You really don't have to care about the story.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

GTA 3 was the true GTA, it played just like the first two Games which are the best games, in the series from a fun factor and gameplay stand point, those were games were amazing when I use to play it on a cheap ass PC, the creativity they allowed in those games was a true experience, it was a true sand box game

GTA 3 was a sand box game, I posted a video from some cac breaking it down

Red Dead is terrible, you have to do things in a set way or fail the missions, so everybody's experience for that mission will be exactly the same

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But...their story is important.

That being said... You could spend a when year just doing chapter 3 shyt unrelated to the story...hunting, fishing, camping out and shyt.

You really don't have to care about the story.

I’m not involved in y’all argument so I don’t know what points y’all are really debating...I was just agreeing with that portion of his statement...that wasn’t to say who is “right” or “wrong”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GTA 3 was the true GTA, it played just like the first two Games which are the best games, in the series from a fun factor and gameplay stand point, those were games were amazing when I use to play it on a cheap ass PC, the creativity they allowed in those games was a true experience, it was a true sand box game

GTA 3 was a sand box game, I posted a video from some cac breaking it down

Red Dead is terrible, you have to do things in a set way or fail the missions, so everybody's experience for that mission will be exactly the same

ya I been a fan since GTA2...it was a “sleeper” for me and my cousin...just rented it on a whim and it ended up being fun as shyt...we knew the game format would be gold if they could drop a 3D version and it was but they’ve been milking it ever since...the online portion of the game was the only appeal of V to me...I just like the randomness of facing off against other players/crews

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Money lending is an activity to you

Red Dead does not even close the conversation in this game, its the same old open world formula, it's not like the witcher 3 or this game which are RPGS its not comparable, the NPCS have way more dialogue and they look way better, NPCS are more than random people walking on the street, the NPCS you interact with in this game are fleshed out characters with personality just like in the Witcher 3

These games are NOTHING LIKE ANY GAME ROCK STAR HAS MADE

Watch Dogs, shyt like that is comparable to ROckstar games, they are type of games same type of formula

You dikk riding Rockstar because CD Project Red is getting press and nobody is talking about rockstar

Red Dead fukking sucks, the first game had better gun mechanics lmao

money lending is the name of the quest bozo

you keep saying the bolded when that shyt is just wrong

its deadass just incorrect, its no argument to have with you about it, everything from the people who played it to even the developers will tell you that

just looking that shyt up real quick, read dead redemption 2 had 500,000 lines of dialogue between characters, cyberpunk had 100,000

the developers dont even call it an rpg no more, you still on that ledge when they obviously realized that it couldn't compete with rpgs from 10 years ago in terms of dialogue

i dont give a fukk about rockstar as a company or have no personal connection with them, i dont work there or get no money from them, they just make better products and you in your feelings about that for some weird ass reason

go enjoy the game if you want, but making up shyt on the internet like you got to put your life down to protect them is straight weirdo shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
money lending is the name of the quest bozo

you keep saying the bolded when that shyt is just wrong

its deadass just incorrect, its no argument to have with you about it, everything from the people who played it to even the developers will tell you that

just looking that shyt up real quick, read dead redemption 2 had 500,000 lines of dialogue between characters, cyberpunk had 100,000

the developers dont even call it an rpg no more, you still on that ledge when they obviously realized that it couldn't compete with rpgs from 10 years ago in terms of dialogue

i dont give a fukk about rockstar as a company or have no personal connection with them, i dont work there or get no money from them, they just make better products and you in your feelings about that for some weird ass reason

go enjoy the game if you want, but making up shyt on the internet like you got to put your life down to protect them is straight weirdo shyt

I didn't complete red dead it was too boring, if it has more dialogue than this game it shows you how trash the game is because its just padded nonsense and less immersive

Like I said if you don't have PC, stop replying, I played both on PC, Red is trash lmao
free roaming sucks in all open world games except THIS ONE, because it LOOKS LIKE THIS
real immmersion

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yeah because you are blind dikk rider, the video pointed all the things yall say about Red Dead is not true

The game is not some open world life simulator, not even fukking close

you're a fanboy of a company

I don't even like CD Project Red, I thought the Witcher 3 was overhyped, it was just a solid game not some master piece

Cyberpunk 2077 is a solid game, it's not some master piece, its far from perfect, but has far as the scale of the open world, It is the new standard, graphically it is the new standard, 4k raytracing especially in the desert at dusk looks photorealistic, exploring the city isn't tedious like it is in rockstar games, just moving the characters through the map in their games is a fukking chore, their games are boring as shyt, there's nothing to do

In this game you have too much to do, the combat isn't the greatest, but it's satisfying and not tedious, which is all you can ask for

Nobody expected this game to be a driving simulator, nobody expecting this game to be the best first person shooter, what they expected was an RPG with an immersive environment and they've done that, the scale of the city is unlike any game ever, everything has depth to it, feels like you are actually in a room, or inside of car, because of the depth of the image quality, it's amazing and I give them credit for it
nikka, you are such a perfect example of what's wrong with this forum.:russ:
I'm a blind dikk rider?

Breh, I truly enjoy the world they created in RDR2. I haven't liked a GTA since Liberty City because all of the protagonists after Niko have been irredeemable a$$holes.

I have over 25 days played on RDR2...and I don't even fukk with the online portion.

Just to give you an example of me actually playing and enjoying the game the way I describe; here's a clip I made of RDR2 with no visual or aim assist:

I've played most of that in the most hardcore way, taking all aim assist off, all reticles off and all HUD off and used the Sun's position in the sky to tell what direction I'm going.

That game allows you to truly immerse yourself. I'm a true fan of the game in the purist form.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I’m not involved in y’all argument so I don’t know what points y’all are really debating...I was just agreeing with that portion of his statement...that wasn’t to say who is “right” or “wrong”
True. Respect.