Robert Williams out for the season

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s the teams job to protect the player from themselves and to protect their longterm outlook. Players are always gonna try to play because they are competitive. Especially a young player who sees his team about to make a finals run and wants to be apart of it.

But the truth was he was never supposed to be out there. And that injury has kickstarted a chain reaction of injuries that have likely destroyed his career.

The fact this Is the same organization that had Isaiah Thomas go out and play when they knew he needed surgery and saw him destroy his career as a result would turn around and let the same thing happen with Robert Williams shows how shytty an organization they are..

Incorrect.

The medical staff misdiagnosed what IT’s injury was, and once they realized what the actual issue was in the playoffs, he was shut down. Following that, the entire medical staff was fired.

And once IT was told that he needed surgery, he didn’t want to get it. Because he was going to be a free agent in the 2018 offseason and if he did get the surgery, he would’ve had to sit out the entire 2017-18 season. IT felt like that would hurt his chances of getting a max deal so on his own volition chose to delay the surgery and keep trying to play through it. He has admitted this on the record several times.

More company line babble :mjlol: The Celtics had the option to shut him down for the year like the Grizzle’s did with Jaren Jackson and remove the pressure of leaning on him to come back or the pressure of running to get that rushed ass surgery..but they did not choose that option did they groupie nikka? And surprise surprise his knee don’t work anymore ….what a shocker:skip:

Same exploitative treatment of one of their players as Isaiah Thomas ….this ride to the wheels fall off negligence shyt ain’t their first rodeo …you groupie nikka look silly in here doing this “splaining”

When Cam Johnson tore his meniscus last year he chose to remove it so he could come back during the season instead of doing the repair and being out for the year. Surely that was because the Suns are a shytty organization right?

Chris Paul got his removed when he was in New Orleans, that meant they didn’t care about him right?

What about when Jimmy Butler was in Minnesota? Surely if I search I’ll find your posts shytting on them for not shutting him down and instead bringing him back to try to make a playoff run?

Lonzo Ball had it removed with the Lakers, and he admitted to choosing the removal because he didn’t want to be out 6 months. According to your logic, the Lakers were wrong for not forcing him to do the repair, correct?

Also that’s not even getting into the fact that depending on the type of tear, sometimes a removal is the only option and it can’t be repaired. Or that all removals aren’t equal.

This is all it is and I point it out every time. Their hypocrisy runs deep :mjlol:

It’s just completely disingenuous. I’d much rather they stand on hate than try this holier than thou shyt.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
When Cam Johnson tore his meniscus last year he chose to remove it so he could come back during the season instead of doing the repair and being out for the year. Surely that was because the Suns are a shytty organization right?

Chris Paul got his removed when he was in New Orleans, that meant they didn’t care about him right?

What about when Jimmy Butler was in Minnesota? Surely if I search I’ll find your posts shytting on them for not shutting him down and instead bringing him back to try to make a playoff run?

Lonzo Ball had it removed with the Lakers, and he admitted to choosing the removal because he didn’t want to be out 6 months. According to your logic, the Lakers were wrong for not forcing him to do the repair, correct?

Sad ..but not surprising ..it was obvious that the Celtics were intentionally using him up last year when he injured his knee before the playoffs … that’s what they do in pro sports if you allow them to and why I don’t care if players push for “empowerment”
Get out your little groupie ass feelings and actually read what is being written…this is a sports industry culture issue …the team that your a groupie for just happens to have a history of this kind of irresponsible negligence
Also that’s not even getting into the fact that depending on the type of tear, sometimes a removal is the only option and it can’t be repaired. Or that all removals aren’t equal.
Here come the red herrings …there is no evidence to suggest that this was the kind of tear that Williams had or that the elected surgery was the only option …this is just irrelevant company man babble
It’s just completely disingenuous. I’d much rather they stand on hate than try this holier than thou shyt.
Nobody gives a fukk about your victim mentality narrative …if I “hated” your goofy ass team i’d simply tell your groupie ass that nikka :mjlol: what would you do about it?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:russ: And the Celtics have the option to shutdown a player for an ankle sprain too.
Reduced to deflection and babbling about hypothetical “ankle injuries” in a thread specifically about the negligence of an organization as it concerns a player with chronic knee issues ….this is what happens when the facts escape you and you realize that that dumb company line groupie babble has become impotent :picard:

Jaren Jackson never had a partial MCL tear. You goofy motherfukker. Those same options were not available to him because it was a completely different injury.

On March 30, Williams underwent a partial left knee meniscectomy after suffering a torn meniscus. He then returned to the court for Game 3 of Boston's first-round sweep of the Brooklyn Nets, but went on to have recurring soreness and swelling in the knee throughout the playoffs

The Memphis Grizzlies suffered a big blow on Tuesday, as the team announced that second-year forward Jaren Jackson Jr. will miss the remainder of the 2019-20 NBA season after suffering a torn meniscus in his left knee
this level of incompetence and babbling is just embarrassing at this point …perhaps if your groupie ass paused on the company line rhetoric and actually educated yourself on the topic your spewing out nonsense on you wouldn’t be so got damn lost or humiliating yourself on a public forum …go sit the fukk down :mjlol:

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get out your little groupie ass feelings and actually read what is being written…this is a sports industry culture issue …the team that your a groupie for just happens to have a history of this kind of irresponsible negligence

Here come the red herrings …there is no evidence to suggest that this was the kind of tear that Williams had or that the elected surgery was the only option …this is just irrelevant company man babble

Nobody gives a fukk about your victim mentality narrative …if I “hated” your goofy ass team i’d simply tell your groupie ass that nikka :mjlol: what would you do about it?

So I’m supposed to believe it’s a sports industry culture issue that you oh so passionate about but you only getting on your soapbox now when nikkas been tearing the meniscus and getting it removed for years upon years. :skip:

You can call me what you want, I just see through the bullshyt, that’s it all that’s all.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And matter of fact, when Time Lord originally got injured, weren’t there multiple Coli posters in there talking shyt and cracking jokes about him being hurt because they thought it meant the Celtics season was over? @Eric Brooks @GOAT @UpAndComing

In particular I remember that hoe ass nikka @BigMoneyGrip taking a victory lap because he was in his feelings about Steph getting hurt against the Celtics. But now in this thread a year and a half later acting like he’s really concerned about Rob :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
So I’m supposed to believe it’s a sports industry culture issue that you oh so passionate about but you only getting on your soapbox now when nikkas been tearing the meniscus and getting it removed for years upon years. :skip:
The only nikkas “passionate” are you two goofy ass groupies in here running this incoherent company line babble campaign in the face of obvious facts about the sports world tbh :mjlol:

This ain’t nothing new… I’ve been there done that 10 years ago when the Bulls had the Derrick Rose debacle….again … get out of your groupie as feelings
You can call me what you want, I just see through the bullshyt, that’s it all that’s all.
The only bullshyt on display here is this embarrassing company man babble you and that other groupie are trying to run and everyone sees thru it which has you two nikkas pressed :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And matter of fact, when Time Lord originally got injured, weren’t there multiple Coli posters in there talking shyt and cracking jokes about him being hurt because they thought it meant the Celtics season was over? @Eric Brooks @GOAT @UpAndComing

Yes, there are always posters who celebrate injuries to Celtics players. There were posters celebrating when Tatum hurt his ankle in game 7 last season.

c00ns.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only nikkas “passionate” are you two goofy ass groupies in here running this incoherent company line babble campaign in the face of obvious facts about the sports world tbh :mjlol:

This ain’t nothing new… I’ve been there done that 10 years ago when the Bulls had the Derrick Rose debacle….again … get out of your groupie as feelings

The only bullshyt on display here is this embarrassing company man babble you and that other groupie are trying to run and everyone sees thru it which has you two nikkas pressed :mjlol:

You can use all the bold print and large font you want, doesn’t make you any less of a bozo :manny:

But you got it, the “sports culture crusader” :skip:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You can use all the bold print and large font you want, doesn’t make you any less of a bozo :manny:

But you got it, the “sports culture crusader” :skip:
Whatever you need to tell yourself to help deal with your emotions groupie ass nikka :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

In particular I remember that hoe ass nikka @BigMoneyGrip taking a victory lap because he was in his feelings about Steph getting hurt against the Celtics. But now in this thread a year and a half later acting like he’s really concerned about Rob :mjlol:
Aye faggit easy with the slander unless you have proof and post it

But ignore Marcus Smart clown ass intentionally diving into Steph’s legs and ankles so he could get hurt..

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reduced to deflection and babbling about hypothetical “ankle injuries” in a thread specifically about the negligence of an organization as it concerns a player with chronic knee issues ….this is what happens when the facts escape you and you realize that that dumb company line groupie babble has become impotent :picard:

this level of incompetence and babbling is just embarrassing at this point …perhaps if your groupie ass paused on the company line rhetoric and actually educated yourself on the topic your spewing out nonsense on you wouldn’t be so got damn lost or humiliating yourself on a public forum …go sit the fukk down :mjlol:
:gucci:Even if that's the case, the nature of two tears can be completely different. You goofy motherfukker. The severity and size of the tear can be completely different. Rob suffered a partial tear and decided HIMSELF on the option of shaving it down. There is quite literally ZERO negligence (a word I'm not sure you know the definition of tbh) in this on the Celtics behalf. He knew the options available to him, and made his own decision on the matter. Many players have decided on that option with the same injury. The recovery time was 4 weeks. He came back in 4 weeks.

Imagine thinking the Celtics were supposed to overrule Rob's own decision on a SURGERY he was getting on his body lol. I cannot believe this is what you're actually arguing here. :mjlol:

On top of that, you tried to slickly suggest that this is the reason "his knee don't work anymore", oblivious to the fact that it was his OPPOSITE knee he just injured. You goofy motherfukker. Like I said, you've done no research on this stuff and just decided you wanted to get on your soapbox to push your anti-Celtics agenda. You don't give a single fukk about Rob or his health whatsoever, you're fooling nobody. Where is your rant on every other organization who "let" their player get the same surgery (a very common one at that)? That's right, they're not the Celtics so you don't give a single fukk. fukk out of my mentions with your goofy nonsense

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye faggit easy with the slander unless you have proof and post it

But ignore Marcus Smart clown ass intentionally diving into Steph’s legs and ankles so he could get hurt..
:gucci: You mean diving for (and getting) a loose ball like he's literally supposed to do? You are taught to get on the floor for loose balls for a reason. Steph tried to lazily reach down and grab it and it cost him.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:gucci: You mean diving for (and getting) a loose ball like he's literally supposed to do? You are taught to get on the floor for loose balls for a reason. Steph tried to lazily reach down and grab it and it cost him.
It wasn’t the first time Smart did that bozo shyt.. you Celtics fans are some shamless clowns… I’m glad Steph shytted on ya entire city game 4… Talked shyt to you bozos early in the 1st quarter :banderas:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn’t the first time Smart did that bozo shyt.. you Celtics fans are some shamless clowns… I’m glad Steph shytted on ya entire city game 4… Talked shyt to you bozos early in the 1st quarter :banderas:
:heh: You mean making a perfectly legal hustle play? Yeah, I would hope not. Maybe Steph should take note and therefore not injure himself for being lazy.