Robert Williams out for the season

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
that portland trade was trash fr not enough people want to say it tho for whatever reason
Nah, Cronin finessed Pat! Miami! And Boston!! :troll:

He got the better deal!! :troll:

Portland don’t need guards!! And Tyler is injury prone! They gonna get hella value for Timelord. :troll:

I feel for Robert. Hope he gets better. :francis:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Because it's the Celtics. People have an irrational hatred that clouds their judgment. Timelord was one of my favorite players but the question was always health, that's why everyone who said they should have kept him and they gave up too much didn't know what they were talking about.

Hope he can finally get healthy 🙏
Timelord struck fear into Heat fans. He was a solid Bam defender. I was this 🤏🏿 Close into believing Cronin won that deal against Boston in that trade. But nah. Boston won that one.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sucks he couldn't stay healthy because he was easily headed to a $100M+ contract before the meniscus injury in 2022, hopefully he's been moving smart with the money from his first contract extension because he's on borrowed time now

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Never been to a city that's so white and passive aggressive

On TOP of mediocrity being a culture there

I stand on it :pacspit: that city is the embodiment of being a C- student

if you're black and wanna visit the northwest, go to seattle, go to Portland if you got a situation with Nike or Adidas, that's it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Portland must didn't do their jobs during the trade as that definitely would have came up during a physical.

That being said, Portland not immediately moving him was lunacy. He had some value and really had no purpose with them they weren't even starting them
:russ:

I'm telling you @duckbutta

That place is the epitome of mediocrity :dead: never seen nothing like it and I've been in all of the major market cities minus Chicago/Detroit

They clock in, bullshyt, and go home

I never seen an economy depending on transplants to carry them like portland

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics