Daps
MCL-Surgery.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:gucci: What…in the fukk does Brooks have to do with the Celtics or a perfectly legitimate hustle play made by Marcus Smart two seasons ago? You are literally making zero sense.

I ask this honestly with no disrespect intended. Are…are you fukking retarded?
Aye you bytch sss Biggs scram… only retarded nikka in here is you, stop being a fukkin contrarian .. I told your bytch ass smart was a dirty player and all you talking about he dive for balls on basketball plays when everyone knows he dives into nikkas ankles

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye you bytch sss Biggs scram… only retarded nikka in here is you, stop being a fukkin contrarian .. I told your bytch ass smart was a dirty player and all you talking about he dive for balls on basketball plays when everyone knows he dives into nikkas ankles
:gucci: So then why did you bring up Brooks? What does he have to do with this conversation at all? Like...whatsoever?

Smart dived for, and successfully got a loose ball. If that's a dirty play, so is every hustle play in basketball. Draymond kicked people in the balls on purpose, stomped on their chest, does the SAME diving on loose balls that Smart did (which is not remotely dirty, but if you wanna classify it as that :sas2:), punches teammates in the face, etc. He's literally most known for being a dirty basketball player. :mjlol:Hell, he did some dirty shyt to Donovan Mitchell TONIGHT. Like I said, generational dikkeating