Robert Williams out for the season

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, there are always posters who celebrate injuries to Celtics players. There were posters celebrating when Tatum hurt his ankle in game 7 last season.

c00ns.
:mjlol: And then wanna get on their soapbox and act all fake-concerned about former Celtics getting hurt. If Rob was still in a Celtics uniform right now, these EXACT same dudes would be in here celebrating his injury

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
@SchoolboyC @Eric Brooks @GOAT

:francis: Boston has nobody to defend Embiid, Giannis or the Nets when they attack the basket

Grand opening grand closing… Injuries are a mofo and that’s why everything has to go right in order to win

it’s over for the Celtics, When you do suspect shyt sometimes that karma hit in a different way…

@SchoolboyC i told you that suspect shyt Marcus Smart pulled will come back to bite y’all in the ass…

Y’all had to hurt our best player to win… now hold that L

Look at this fakkit GIDDY AS fukk about Robert Williams getting injured back in March 2022. Now he's in this thread acting like he's concerned about his health. Clown

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:Even if that's the case….
Instead of simply saying that you were wrong and that you let your embarrassing groupie act get the best of you ..you choose to double down on dumb and ramble in another wall of text that I of course left on unread? Clown shyt :camby: get your goofy ass on somewhere … I’ve humiliated you enough already

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of simply saying that you were wrong and that you let your embarrassing groupie act get the best of you ..you choose to double down on dumb and ramble in another wall of text that I of course left on unread? Clown shyt :camby: get your goofy ass on somewhere … I’ve humiliated you enough already
A partial tear ≠ full tear. You goofy motherfukker

:mjlol:"Unread". More like, no response because you got completely eviscerated. You goofy motherfukker. There is nothing you can say to argue. You don't give a fukk about Rob or his health. If he was still a Celtic you'd be in here celebrating his injury like the scumbag you are. Nobody buys your fake "concern". Once again, fukk out my mentions :camby:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
@SchoolboyC @Eric Brooks @GOAT

Look at this fakkit GIDDY AS fukk about Robert Williams getting injured back in March 2022. Now he's in this thread acting like he's concerned about his health. Clown

Where is the lie? That nikka said I was happy Time lord got hurt.. there was nothing in my post celebrating dude getting hurt… stop reaching.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where is the lie? That nikka said I was happy Time lord got hurt.. there was nothing in my post celebrating dude getting hurt… stop reaching.

Ok cool

Next time a Warrior player gets hurt I’ll rush in taking a victory lap claiming its karma for some unrelated “dirty” shyt Draymond or CP3 did and we’ll see how reasonable GS fans will think that is

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ok cool

Next time a Warrior player gets hurt I’ll rush in taking a victory lap claiming its karma for some unrelated “dirty” shyt Draymond or CP3 did and we’ll see how reasonable GS fans will think that is
We don’t actively try to hurt folk… Smart was notorious for that shyt and it wasn’t just against the warriors it was other teams that’s why nobody had sympathy for smart whenever he got hurt.. he was a dirt bag period

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don’t actively try to hurt folk… Smart was notorious for that shyt and it wasn’t just against the warriors it was other teams that’s why nobody had sympathy for smart whenever he got hurt.. he was a dirt bag period

Diving on the floor for a loose ball is hardly a dirty play but that’s besides the point

You had that energy in a thread about Robert Williams, it had nothing to do with Smart. So keep that same energy, spare us this fake outrage like you really concerned about that man’s health

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Draymond has literally purposely kicked people in the balls multiple times, stomped on someone's chest, punched a teammate in the face, and has committed a host of other dirty plays. Smart dived for (and got) a loose ball that Steph was too lazy to go for. Your bias and nonobjectivity knows no bounds :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Draymond has literally purposely kicked people in the balls multiple times, stomped on someone's chest, punched a teammate in the face, and has committed a host of other dirty plays. Smart dived for (and got) a loose ball that Steph was too lazy to go for. Your bias and nonobjectivity knows no bounds :mjlol:
Dray got kicked in his balls so what…..

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dray got kicked in his balls so what…..
:gucci: You just said your team doesn't "actively try to hurt people". Something Draymond is famous for. Are you even following the conversation?

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don’t.. who have we actively tried to hurt and literally end their careers?
:mjlol: Now you changed it to “end careers”. So Smart tried to end Steph Curry’s career by diving for (and successfully retrieving) a loose ball.

You are a generational dikkeater.