Robert Williams out for the season

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol: Now you changed it to “end careers”. So Smart tried to end Steph Curry’s career by diving for (and successfully retrieving) a loose ball.

You are a generational dikkeater.
Yeah gotta put that in there you forgot Brooks literally hit GP out of the air and fukked up his arm or we ignoring shyt like that?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Groupie ass Celtics Stan’s fighting for their lives in here :picard:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah gotta put that in there you forgot Brooks literally hit GP out of the air and fukked up his arm or we ignoring shyt like that?
:gucci: What…in the fukk does Brooks have to do with the Celtics or a perfectly legitimate hustle play made by Marcus Smart two seasons ago? You are literally making zero sense.

I ask this honestly with no disrespect intended. Are…are you fukking retarded?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: This goofy hoe still thinks a partial tear and full tear are the same thing. Your commitment to stupidity is almost admirable
This idiot still doesn’t know the difference between an MCL and meniscus…. Doesn’t even have a clue over which injury is being discussed…completely lost and still babbling after being humiliated on a public forum over and over and over :picard: Sad

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Complete unhinged stupidity :picard: driven by being a groupie …sad

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This idiot still doesn’t know the difference between an MCL and meniscus…. Doesn’t even have a clue over which injury is being discussed…completely lost and still babbling after being humiliated on a public forum over and over and over :picard: Sad
:mjlol: The discussion was about the nature of the tear (partial vs full) and the surgery options for that particular injury. Something you demonstrated you don’t know the difference in despite it being spelled out to your goofy ass multiple times. I mislabelled the meniscus as the MCL because I’m going off memory of an injury you’re pretending to be outraged about from TWO SEASONS ago. You can deflect all you want, but that doesn’t change the fact that the surgery options for a partial and full tear are completely different.

Go take your fake-concern trolling elsewhere. :camby:

Edit: :mjlol: Clown triple posting now. The desperation is seeping in. Should have cut your losses a long time ago. Goofy ass

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: The discussion was about the nature of the tear (partial vs full) and the surgery options for that particular injury. Something you demonstrated you don’t know the difference in despite it being spelled out to your goofy ass multiple times. I mislabelled the meniscus as the MCL because I’m going off memory of an injury you’re pretending to be outraged about from TWO SEASONS ago. You can deflect all you want, but that doesn’t change the fact that the surgery options for a partial and full tear are completely different.

Go take your fake-concern trolling elsewhere. :camby:

Edit: :mjlol: Clown triple posting now. The desperation is seeping in. Should have cut your losses a long time ago. Goofy ass

This moronic groupie is completely lost :picard:

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My goofy ass got cooked :sadcam:
:mjgrin: So do you know the difference between a partial and full tear yet? Do you need another explanation? A diagram? A picture book? I’m always here to help the mentally challenged

Edit: :mjlol: Quadruple posting. I think I broke this man