Rob Parker: Steph Curry is just not "That Guy"

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I hate the "those are empty numbers" argument because if Steph doesn't get those 30 his team gets blown out. That's such a silly comment

With that being said, this Steph slander is music to my ears as a Lebron fan. nikkas been trying to shyt on my boy's legacy for a long time, now they see how it is when you don't have help. And Lebron has way less help than even Steph did without Durant and Thompson.

fukk LeBron:dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Steph Stan too, but there is something off about dude in The Finals...

He is Top 20-25 GOAT, I'm not letting guys take that from dude. But as prolific as he is during early rounds and the regular season, he repeatedly plays to a lower level in The Finals. I have never seen Steph play at his '16 MVP level in 5 NBA Finals. It just kinda is what it is at this point...

He is still Top 20-25, though...

This^^^....It's strange because he put up 30 a game, but seemed damn near nonexistent at the same time.

Complicated to explain.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
“I’m mad you always point out that I’m white” :mjlol:

It’ll never end, like your obsession with black men you fakkit devil cac :umad:
Its no wonder you dont know shyt about basketball when you cant even function as an adult human. Get help.

No more derailment for you.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I've watched Steph play for over 6 years now. To say he can't create his own shot is as factual as saying Giannis can't dunk
i've been on this site for a long time....long time man...and i don't post too much.....but this is quite possibly one of the dumbest.....most ridiculous posts....that i have ever.....ever...read on this site.....

6663809586980120e5c7648f42763161.gif
Because he's a phenomenal shooter people get caught up and emotional about him.

But I see it.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This^^^....It's strange because he put up 30 a game, but seemed damn near nonexistent at the same time.

Complicated to explain.
They held him to 41% fgp and 34% from 3 for the series, both way down from what he normally shoots.

Meanwhile Klay in the finals was 54%fgp and a ridiculous 58.5% from 3 :wow:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
How many points that one trick pony average in the finals?
Steph is an elite God level scorer.

he's top amongst cats like Jesus Shuttlesworth, and Reggie Miller...
...but when you start talking about dudes w/ a complete game like a Jordan, Kareem, etc....they are more than shooters...
....its deeper than just scoring.

Thats what people are saying about Steph.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Complicated to explain.

It’s not really complicated to explain. He’s not on the level those all time greats are that people have been trying to crowbar him into the discussion with