Rob Parker: Steph Curry is just not "That Guy"

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Parker says shyt for shock value and you clown nikkas like the feeble brain dead chumps you are run with it..

You know who’s not that guy? Westbrook, Harden, CP3, Malone, Stockton ... dudes who ain’t sniff and championship..

Yet you can call a dude not that guy who’s a 3 time champ and 2 time league mvp? Word?

The first ever unanimous MVP isnt “that guy”

:dead:

Bron, KD, Klaw, and H.M. Harden, Klay and rookies Luka/Trae

I trust them more to make the shot
Rest of the game? Curry all day

:mjlol:
Im a Trae Stan but cut the bullshyt.

No that it's all over I can trash talk Steph.

Steph Curry is a true system player. He can't create his own shot.

Ball movement is better, but the luxury of dumping it to one guy and he executes is priceless.

:dahell:
Steph has created his own shot countless times by his ball handling alone

Come on breh do better

What a ridiculous statement.

Giannis dunks all the time. Curry rarely scores on his own. If he could he wouldnt have been shut down so effectively by Toronto. They planned for him by planning for the screens and that was pretty much it.

What a ridiculous hot take

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The first ever unanimous MVP isnt “that guy”

:dead:

:mjlol:
Im a Trae Stan but cut the bullshyt.

Come on breh do better

What a ridiculous hot take

Facts arent "hot takes." That is simply what happened. Curry's strength has never been scoring on his own and a couple highlights from years ago do nothing to change that.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Facts arent "hot takes." That is simply what happened. Curry's strength has never been scoring on his own and a couple highlights from years ago do nothing to change that.

His strength has never been to score on his own yet he’s the first player in history who you have to guard as soon as he crosses half court because of his range...ok

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hate the "those are empty numbers" argument because if Steph doesn't get those 30 his team gets blown out. That's such a silly comment

With that being said, this Steph slander is music to my ears as a Lebron fan. nikkas been trying to shyt on my boy's legacy for a long time, now they see how it is when you don't have help. And Lebron has way less help than even Steph did without Durant and Thompson.

:what:ARE YOU SAYING BRON DIDNT
HAVE HELP ON MOST OF HIS FINALS RUNS?

2NDLY I DONT RECALL ANYONE shytTING
ON BRON FOR ANY OF HIS FINALS
LOSES OUTSIDE OF 2011.

ITS ALWAYS BEEN
HE NEEDS MORE HELP.

SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

:devil:
:evil:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

Great post here too...

For sure if you swap careers with LeBron and Steph, meaning everything else (coaches, teammates, etc) remains equal, LeBron might be 5-0 (or better) in The Finals. I think Steph is a great player so I think he could lead Bron's best rosters to a title, but i don't think he has 3 chips...

If you swap careers with him and KD, same thing, I think. KD probably has 3 chips, Steph might have one...
chef ain't never really been in the underdog situation & won

bron ain't never even been the favorite going in maybe one time

ha

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
His strength has never been to score on his own yet he’s the first player in history who you have to guard as soon as he crosses half court because of his range...ok
See THIS is a hot take / dramatic embellishment that has been repeated so much yall actually believe it now.

Curry bringing the ball up and immediately launching 40 footers off the dribble all game is not a viable offensive strategy :dead: If it was, they would have tried it.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

Come on breh do better

You actually proved my point. Both those play start with a pick to get him space.

They weren't isolation plays. Most of his plays are fed off other action.

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Broussard has recently ranked Curry the best PG of all time.

... incase you wanted to know why Rob goin so hard. :russ:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate the "those are empty numbers" argument because if Steph doesn't get those 30 his team gets blown out. That's such a silly comment

With that being said, this Steph slander is music to my ears as a Lebron fan. nikkas been trying to shyt on my boy's legacy for a long time, now they see how it is when you don't have help. And Lebron has way less help than even Steph did without Durant and Thompson.

Pretty much :mjlol: Bron was out here hard carrying teams to finals

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Parker says shyt for shock value and you clown nikkas like the feeble brain dead chumps you are run with it..

You know who’s not that guy? Westbrook, Harden, CP3, Malone, Stockton ... dudes who ain’t sniff and championship..

Yet you can call a dude not that guy who’s a 3 time champ and 2 time league mvp? Word?

Put Curry in there shoes he's not winning shyt lol