Rob Parker: Steph Curry is just not "That Guy"

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ninjas playing dumb. It’s because people were putting him up with Jordan. Just let him be top 50. Admit that he’s helped by the freedom of movement era. Then the takes won’t be as hot.

Who put him up with Jordan :jbhmm:

He's absolutely a top 50 player. Debatable top 20. How can a 2 time MVP and 3 time champion and the best shooter ever, not be in the running?

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I'm not bothering to listen to anything this doofy muthafukka Rob Parker has to say. The irony that this corny ass nikkas managed to get national fame off of calling another nikka a "cornball brotha" still amazes me. This nikka been a shyt reporter and writer for damn near as long as I been able to read the sports section. The fact that some of y'all willing to give any merit to Rob Parker's trash ass opinions speaks to how much y'all invested in your agendas vs real journalism, analysis, and sports stories. I really hope this kind of "journalism" goes the way of the dodo like Draymond was hinting at with players taking control of their narratives and real analysis transitioning to the forefront. These hottake heads are fukking terrible.

Last edited: