Rob Parker: Steph Curry is just not "That Guy"

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Curry gets too flustered at times, it's easy to shut him down when u take away his 3 ball and body him up on defense....and hes careless as fukk with the ball, how u try to split a double team using a behind the back dribble :dwillhuh:

Players with handle do it all the time.. Bron did it and his handle is no where near Steph’s

killacal

Banned
Daps
It’s like boxing really

It’s all about the legs. A nikka can jab and outbox you all nite but if you are in a brawl or dude hurts you, you have to stand solid and deliver flat footed. Curry foundation(legs) aren’t solid as the others. He’s a jitterbug. Iggy is more clutch because his foundation is solid
This is why delly and van fleet played the same over aggressive defense on him

It's also why he had ankle issues

He's not built right, he hurt his groin jumping straight up :mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I've watched Steph play for over 6 years now. To say he can't create his own shot is as factual as saying Giannis can't dunk
What a ridiculous statement.

Giannis dunks all the time. Curry rarely scores on his own. If he could he wouldnt have been shut down so effectively by Toronto. They planned for him by planning for the screens and that was pretty much it.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a ridiculous statement.

Giannis dunks all the time. Curry rarely scores on his own. If he could he wouldnt have been shut down so effectively by Toronto. They planned for him by planning for the screens and that was pretty much it.

Shut out and was the leading scorer in the finals while being the only player ever to get box and 1’d in the finals

Explain how that works :russ:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Steph slander has to stop and is borderline laughable.
I was reluctant to give SC his props until I saw make magical shots over and over and over and over again.
He is legitimately the greatest shooter in NBA history....he does Ray Allen and Reggie Miller dramatic clutch shots every playoffs and finals. Enough with the bullshyt where if his team loses he all of a sudden is a choker, ain't shyt, not that dude and other bullshyt..

Toronto had great game plan..and those guys defended him like they were battling for the final roster spot. Sometimes you've got to nod your head to great defensive play and schemes.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broussard are dropping nothing but facts.
So you care what Rob Parker says now huh? :martin:
what do you mean? the coli always cared about what Rob Parker says. He speaks their language:gucci:

it's funny how in this year's playoff, people are all of sudden tired of Skip and Rob :martin:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
As a steph Stan I gotta agree

I'm a Steph Stan too, but there is something off about dude in The Finals...

He is Top 20-25 GOAT, I'm not letting guys take that from dude. But as prolific as he is during early rounds and the regular season, he repeatedly plays to a lower level in The Finals. I have never seen Steph play at his '16 MVP level in 5 NBA Finals. It just kinda is what it is at this point...

He is still Top 20-25, though...

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
Steph Curry is a true system player. He can't create his own shot.

i've been on this site for a long time....long time man...and i don't post too much.....but this is quite possibly one of the dumbest.....most ridiculous posts....that i have ever.....ever...read on this site.....

6663809586980120e5c7648f42763161.gif

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Players with handle do it all the time.. Bron did it and his handle is no where near Steph’s
So in a do or die game 6 where you're already short handed due to injuries, it's ok to be that careless with the ball:dwillhuh:

I seen that lucky shyt u talking bout with Bron, foh :mjlol: