I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Did he at least make the Conf Finals? No

He's not that guy lol

Kobe and Bron made finals with nothing.
He lead them to the playoffs.... thats the point but I see your being a contrarian when I named dudes who ain’t sniff a ring.. You didn’t see say Kobe or Bron... Stop exposing yourself dumb ass

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC

Steph can’t create his own shot but had 47 in one of these games theColi don’t know shyt about hoops
A 2x mvp, scoring champion, and franchise centerpiece of 3 championship teams isn’t a legend
Rob Parker is an idiot and a cornball brother
Never trust a nikka without a shapeup

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Every single critic would still have steph as the starting PG of their franchise:yeshrug:. with portland being the only possible exception as damian works so well for them.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Isaiah has two rings, a 24.2ppg nba finals average, 1 finals mvp, 0 league mvps, 19.2 ppg career average

Steph has 3 rings, 26.6ppg nba finals average, 0 finals mvp, 2 league mvp, 23.5ppg career average

“Doesn’t belong”

Karl Malone made it to the finals twice and got ho’d by pippen with that mailman doesn’t deliver on Sunday line :huhldup:
Had home court advantage and couldn’t beat an old tired injured bulls team that had just gone 7 grueling games against the pacers :scust:
Had the lead in game 6 n got the ball stolen by the goat and flopped trying to bait for a call
Then got desperate and joined the lakers to ring chase and tried to fukk kobes wife

“Doesn’t belong”

Kobe averaged 15ppg in an nba finals series and was outplayed by Austin croshere, Jalen rose and Reggie Miller. Statistically the 4th best player in 2000 and shot 40% :scust:
Stephs absolute worst finals is not even close to as bad as kobes
But sure let’s say Kobe was injured and that’s the reason he shot 40%
Was he injured in 2001 when he shot 40%
Was he injured in 04 when he shot 38%?
Was he injured in 08-10 when he shot 40,43,40%

“Doesn’t belong”

I can go on but you get my point

:damn: This is too much. Does Tookalossfellbackcameback owe you money or something:wow:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
He lead them to the playoffs.... thats the point but I see your being a contrarian when I named dudes who ain’t sniff a ring.. You didn’t see say Kobe or Bron... Stop exposing yourself dumb ass

Doesnt make any sense. Curry can't lead a team like Kobe or Bron to the finals.

Put him in CP3 Harden and Westbrook shoes he's going to be shyt like them.

Your dumbass is just trying desperately to elevate Curry above others like HES doing something special alone. Curry's whole championship ERS of his career is like Kobe's Robin days. Difference is Kobe made up for it later on, Curry never will

0FMVPs lmao

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think Steph is better than KD, KD would have lost with a depleted roster as well. Dude was losing to Steph before he went to GS

Neither are close to Bron overall tho

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Doesnt make any sense. Curry can't lead a team like Kobe or Bron to the finals.

Put him in CP3 Harden and Westbrook shoes he's going to be shyt like them.

Your dumbass is just trying desperately to elevate Curry above others like HES doing something special alone. Curry's whole championship ERS of his career is like Kobe's Robin days. Difference is Kobe made up for it later on, Curry never will

0FMVPs lmao
Are you putting Tony Parker and Chauncey Billups ahead of Steph Curry because they have a Finals MVP?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a Raptors fan...this take is stupid. Dude had a great finals despite every effort to slow him down.

Anybody who doesn’t think Steph is that great needs to see him play in person. Being at Game 1 of the finals showed me just how impossible it is to stop him from finding space once he gets the ball. He completely controls the game once he’s on the floor. I take back virtually every negative thing I’ve said about his game after seeing him in person. He’s top 5 in the league to me.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I hate the Warriors as much as the next guy but the Coli’s vendetta against Steph is some of the dumbest shyt you’ll see on this forum
Ninjas playing dumb. It’s because people were putting him up with Jordan. Just let him be top 50. Admit that he’s helped by the freedom of movement era. Then the takes won’t be as hot.