RIP Kevin Samuels

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did shyt on both genders.

And, isn't there already a surplus of media that focuses on the shortcomings of black men?

So youre saying KS needed to go HARDER on black men, and then black women would've been cool with him?

I call bullshyt on that...... BW already had their minds made up.

He wasnt gonna gain their support by shytting on black men even harder.

No he didn’t. He definitely came at women harder and more frequently. You’re clearly biased. And frankly you’re trying to scoop water away from the beach at this point :mjlol: Good look defending this cat.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't agree with speaking ill of the (supposed) deceased but how are yall acting shocked that he fell out of favor with black women :russ:. His videos are hilariously ruthless lmao.

These clips is what people live for but in reality, it's like 30 seconds of maybe 400 hours of recordings.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Bell Hooks and KS dead within a year. Trash is being taken out. Hopefully the community can heal without the presence of instigators and chaos agents.

negged

RIP to the breh, in the end Kevin Samuels saw what was being done to the Black community and only wanted to build Black families. He was throwing a glitch in the matrix, I definitely believe foul play led to this.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
vpm0lgU.jpeg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He was nothing but a repackaged Tommy Sotomayor who just had crossover appeal :unimpressed:

His content was about degrading and mocking black women so of course they're gonna revel in his death :unimpressed:

But now y'all wanna act stupid :unimpressed:

He would of turned on y'all once he made into Hollywood/black entertainment industry :unimpressed:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
For some reason this death is more shocking than actual 'celebrity' deaths
I'm so genuinely confused....

its almost scripted....

he got lots of fame very recently spreading a very specific message specifically also targeting overweight women then HE dies ?!?! of cardiac arrest

Kevin Samuels of ALL people ?!

NOW ?!

I find this way more shocking than when actual celebs die.

I'm in disbelief...
Agreed. shyt is crazy. Especially him talking about health and actually looking healthy.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people in the black community unfortunately went thru life growing up without a father or strong masculine type figure. That longing doesn't just simply go away just because you became an adult

I know I'm guilty of clowning at times, but insulting someone for not having had a father figure is some corny shyt. A lot of folks walking around with emotional trauma because of it

Basically. They’re all looking for their father. Went from Tommy Sotomayor to Tariq to AMS to Kevin.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Basically. They’re all looking for their father. Went from Tommy Sotomayor to Tariq to AMS to Kevin.
Where do ya'll get this father figure talk from? We all watched Kobe. He was none of our father figure and we all loved him. Why is it when nikkas like someone, ya'll call that nikka a father figure