RIP Kevin Samuels

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yo... I just saw the preview of next week's episode of Atlanta. Kevin Samuels is gonna be on there.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

What a shame, dude was blowing up, man.

Brehs, if it is indeed drugs that got him, please please please take a lesson from this. Put the drugs down. This could have been avoided if what they're saying is true.

:hamster::wow:

Strictly trees these days, but pre pandemic , wilding…

:jawalrus:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
He deleted it

Guess what flag is in his bio

aal2hoh0qrx81.jpg

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I thought this was another youtube takedown video when i seen this thread trending but 1000+ posts confirmed it. RIP.

He overdid it for entertainment/content purposes and knowingly or unknowingly courted the manosphere/MGTOW crowd.

That being said he called out a lot of bullshyt that's getting in the way of people getting together and gave a lot of reasonable advice.

People (men and women, in different ways) latched on to that HVM term which became like another Sigma male title for dudes who know for a fact they aren't alphas but needed a reason to turn their noses up at the heffers they should be chasing. So then he ended up with an audience full of delusional males and women on the sidelines praying for his downfall. He wasn't really that devisive if you watched his content. Said some wild shyt from time to time though

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, not THIS much. I've never seen black women hating someone this much in death online.

I knew he was polarizing but that most people had a live and let live attitude...this is NUTS to know so many people hated him.
I don't agree with speaking ill of the (supposed) deceased but how are yall acting shocked that he fell out of favor with black women :russ:. His videos are hilariously ruthless lmao.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A friend of mine earlier was talking about this Kevin Samuels situation and she was using profanity and seemed very triggered and basically was glad he was dead. Took a brief look at twitter and black women are celebrating like it was an overthrow, some of the memes and comments..:picard:

A few people were saying Jason Black could possibly take over, but he doesn't reveal himself because with that fame will come great scrutiny and people will drift towards the messenger instead of the message and it can make your voice drown out, especially if your past is questionable. Jason Black could drop dead tomorrow and the general public wouldn't know because no one knows who he is.

Others mentioned Tariq, but he was Kevin Samuels 15-20 years ago, he's not going back to that content.

My only thing is, I shouldn't nor should some of you be surprised with the vitriol kevin is getting post death. I see both sides, he shytted on certain demographic of women and those women are keeping the same energy in life thru death..

It's the game...
RIP