RIP Kevin Samuels

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

KS: You are not qualified for a high value man at your height, weight and education level
Women: I hope he dies

KS: You are not qualified for a high value female.... youre sloppy, youre broke, you need to cut your hair, and you need to work more hours
Men: Damn OG.... I appreciate that.... I hear you.... you're right

:wow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He was nothing but a repackaged Tommy Sotomayor who just had crossover appeal :unimpressed:

His content was about degrading and mocking black women so of course they're gonna revel in his death :unimpressed:

But now y'all wanna act stupid :unimpressed:

He would of turned on y'all once he made into Hollywood/black entertainment industry :unimpressed:
You just mad because he gave ya'll the straight facts and didn't pacify your delusions. The majority of the modern day Black American is a hot ass mess right now. If someone isn't pandering to your outlandish out of touch with reality ideology they either hate black women or they are gay. :comeon:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Where do ya'll get this father figure talk from? We all watched Kobe. He was none of our father figure and we all loved him. Why is it when nikkas like someone, ya'll call that nikka a father figure

Man that Father figure talk is some internet buzz word bullshyt. Ironically These same nikkahs would fight tooth and nail and argue for their current Peckerwood in chief and for politicans and billionares that wont give their mama a dime if she starved in the streets talking about "Father figures"

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Where do ya'll get this father figure talk from? We all watched Kobe. He was none of our father figure and we all loved him. Why is it when nikkas like someone, ya'll call that nikka a father figure

They projecting. Cuz they make random males they f with their father figure. They expect you to be pathetic like them

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
His content was all about what women needed to do to get a HIGH VALUE MAN. Almost never about what men needed to do to get a HIGH VALUE WOMAN. The fact the first phrase was more common than the second is all the proof needed that he was not an objective host. He clearly had problems with women. You cant honestly watch Aba & Preach then watch Kevin Samuels and say he wasn’t one sided compared to them.
I watch both, completely different types of content.

Yes kevin samuels focused mainly on women for the last year, but these claims that he only talked about women on his streams is false.

He's had PLENTY of streams shytting on men and telling them what they need to do to attract a high value woman.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
What a roller coaster. I get on here while at work. Dismiss it as a rumor. Come back in, and no update. And now it's conformed?

I'm shocked at this, only because he looked healthy. If it was drug related or natural causes? I hadn't listen to his podcast in a long time, but his ascension was something else.

I didn't agree with everything he said, but more often than not, he addressed a lot of the toxic ideas permeating in modern dating. RIP.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
These clips is what people live for but in reality, it's like 30 seconds of maybe 400 hours of recordings.
I watched enough of his shyt to know his schtick. He even said in an interview (I want to say Adam22?) he shifted focus once he realized what gained more traction. I'm not even mad at the hustle even if I thought most of what he was talking was nonsense. At worst his crude "advice" was comedy but evidently black chicks was out here taking it seriously :francis:.