RIP Kevin Samuels

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Kevin Samuels: "get therapy, lose weight, get married, be realistic about what you can get in the dating market"
Black Twitter: "HITLER! :damn:"

:russ:

KS: You are not qualified for a high value man at your height, weight and education level
Women: I hope he dies

KS: You are not qualified for a high value female.... youre sloppy, youre broke, you need to cut your hair, and you need to work more hours
Men: Damn OG.... I appreciate that.... I hear you.... you're right

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't gone hold you. You'd think dude murdered someones mom with the disrespect he's getting on Twitter from women. They do know he shytted on "ain't shyt" nikka too right?

Nah bruh. He had a vendetta against women. You are wasting your breath because women are not going to stop talking about him regardless of what you say. Kev could have easily been fair, sh*tted on both genders and kept it a G but he didn’t do that and you know that. He appealed to bitter angry incels who weren’t getting girls. Compare him to other YT cats like Aba and Preach who DO act fair to both men and women and still have real content and it’s obvious Kev had issues with females. I’ll give him a RIP but he made his bed and you might as well get used to the remarks because they’re not gonna stop breh.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Quite possibly the most important black male voice in the last 50 years. He did what no other black man did and will ever do...hold the women accountable without languishing in the eternal ether that other black men who dared speak the TRUE reasons why our communities are in the trash.

It was all fun and games when for the last 50 years brehettes have been going all over national TV desecrating the reputation of black men worldwide simply because of their dumb ass decisions from the aint shyt men they chose to mate with and give their womb to in their prime.

One black man with a microphone and a YouTube channel was finally able to tell the side of the men and the entire world went insane. Galvanized the entire public, so much so he is currently trending #1 :wow:

As if common sense brehs didn't know the truth as to why our communities are pure shyt. :mjlol:

Divestors/non accountable women will celebrate, let them enjoy their temporary victory :ehh:

Isn't Roe about to be overturned? Aint they coming for BC. Good luck creating enemies in the only group that gives a damn about you. This generation of brehs aint the boomers, they won't run out of their doors to vote to save you. :sas1:

He will do more in death than life, he is now martyred. Millions of brehs have been inspired by his word, his message will live on. R.I.P Godfather :mjcry::wow:
His gospels will live on.:mjcry:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Kev could have easily been fair, sh*tted on both genders and kept it a G but he didn’t do that and you know that.

He did shyt on both genders.

And, isn't there already a surplus of media that focuses on the shortcomings of black men?

So youre saying KS needed to go HARDER on black men, and then black women would've been cool with him?

I call bullshyt on that...... BW already had their minds made up.

He wasnt gonna gain their support by shytting on black men even harder.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
NOT FAMILIAR .. JUST SOMETHIN THE HOMIE WHO HAPPENS TO BE A BIG KEVIN SAMUELS FAN LINKED ME

Just another manosphere cornball who uses Kevin's name (and whoevers poppin at the time) for clicks periodically.

You know how Soulja Boy the Shang Tsung of rap? He kinda like that, except this guy hates and tries to position himself as THE guru allthewhile layin up with homely white women. It's been document way back in the KS thread. :heh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nah bruh. He had a vendetta against women. You are wasting your breath because women are not going to stop talking about him regardless of what you say. Kev could have easily been fair, sh*tted on both genders and kept it a G but he didn’t do that and you know that. He appealed to bitter angry incels who weren’t getting girls. Compare him to other YT cats like Aba and Preach who DO act fair to both men and women and still have real content and it’s obvious Kev had issues with females. I’ll give him a RIP but he made his bed and you might as well get used to the remarks because they’re not gonna stop breh.
He did shyt on both genders, I feel like he went harder at men.

Those streams didn't go viral because nobody gives a fukk when men are criticized so you probably didn't see it.