RIP Kevin "The Taskmaster" Sullivan

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
why is this dude getting slandered all over twitter?
Probably racist according to the “black IWC” every old wrestler was racist and maga so most of their death threads turn into some insider baseball talk about some random racist tweet or interview they did

Either that or they believed his gimmick

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We don't talk about how good Arn Anderson's & Kevin Sullivan's matches were. They always looked like real fights, and those guys always looked like they wanted to kill each other. In fact, one of my famous Arn Anderson promos followed a match between him & Kevin Sullivan. Arn told his fellow Horseman Brian Pillman (or maybe Chris Benoit?) that he took an ass whuppin for him because he Pillman kept crossing Kevin Sullivan.

Even when Kevin Sullivan was given silly stuff like the Dungeon Of Doom, he still looked like a legitimately unhinged, psychotic, demonic cult leader. We could argue that Kevin Sullivan blazed the trail for guys like Raven & Bray Wyatt (R.I.P.)

The world of pro wrestling storytelling was better with Kevin Sullivan in it. He is easily one of the most entertaining heels villains ever.
May he rest in peace.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Probably racist according to the “black IWC” every old wrestler was racist and maga so most of their death threads turn into some insider baseball talk about some random racist tweet or interview they did

Either that or they believed his gimmick
most of it is just him and Chris Benoit seeing each other in hell, didn't see any racist accusations, are they truly saying he's going to be in hell because of a conspiracy theory?

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uuhh RIP I guess ....very talented guy

he was investigated irl by his own family basically....they didn't find anything so he's either a good guy or just a guy really good at what he did.....

Kevin had motive, the means, ect.

the way people think its just some wacky theory that the ex husband had something to do with it has always been wild to me

even if its 100% not true it ain't weird at all to suspect him in that situation

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he was investigated irl by his own family basically....they didn't find anything so he's either a good guy or just a guy really good at what he did.....

the way people think its just some wacky theory that the ex husband had something to do with it has always been wild to me

even if its 100% not true it ain't weird at all to suspect him in that situation

Did he ever talk about it?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Are you saying Sullivan killed the Benoit family and set up Chris because I have theory. Hear me out because its hard to follow but here we go. Maybe Sullivan didn't do it, maybe you're just a fukking idiot that can't accept Chris murdered his wife and son.

• Dap
Reactions: 907