RIP Kevin Samuels

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do ya'll get this father figure talk from? We all watched Kobe. He was none of our father figure and we all loved him. Why is it when nikkas like someone, ya'll call that nikka a father figure

You smart. You make good money.

Don’t play dumb breh.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No he didn’t bruh. He obviously came at women harder. Stop being disingenuous.
I started listening to him awhile ago and his main focus was on men before he exploded. Even when he got big he still had streams focused on low quality men.

Obviously alot of his streams after gaining popularity were about women and he leaned into that because it was lucrative, but he still had streams focused on men fairly often.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
vpm0lgU.jpeg

:ohhh:

I fear something has happened to the breh Chronicles of Judah144 too. :ld:
He hasn't posted anything on his patreon and that's very odd. :lupe:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
No he didn’t. He definitely came at women harder and more frequently. You’re clearly biased. And frankly you’re trying to scoop away water from the beach at this point :mjlol: Good look defending this cat.

I'll say this.

The fact that your first suggestion to market KS to the black female demographic, was by going harder on black men - is sad.

you didnt even mention providing a product or service to black women or collaborating with other female content creators

your first idea to gain traction in the black female demographic was by discussing black men in a larger amount.

Sad.

also - black women dont donate $500+ in YouTube streams... its black men dropping racks :manny:

black men were the financial backers of the KS wave.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started listening to him awhile ago and his main focus was on men before he exploded. Even when he got big he still had streams focused on low quality men.

Obviously alot of his streams after gaining popularity were about women and he leaned into that because it was lucrative, but he still had streams focused on men fairly often.

His content was all about what women needed to do to get a HIGH VALUE MAN. Almost never about what men needed to do to get a HIGH VALUE WOMAN. The fact the first phrase was more common than the second is all the proof needed that he was not an objective host. He clearly had problems with women. You cant honestly watch Aba & Preach then watch Kevin Samuels and say he wasn’t one sided compared to them.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
He was nothing but a repackaged Tommy Sotomayor who just had crossover appeal :unimpressed:

His content was about degrading and mocking black women so of course they're gonna revel in his death :unimpressed:

But now y'all wanna act stupid :unimpressed:

He would of turned on y'all once he made into Hollywood/black entertainment industry :unimpressed:
STFU. White people been running up the score on the rest of the world for 500 years, but nikkas want to act like KS death is karmic in some way. We're a doomed people.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say this.

The fact that your first suggestion to market KS to the black female demographic, was by going harder on black men - is sad.

you didnt even mention providing a product or service to black women or collaborating with other female content creators

your first idea to gain traction in the black female demographic was by discussing black men in a larger amount.

Sad.

also - black women dont donate $500+ in YouTube streams... its black men dropping racks :manny:

black men were the financial backers of the KS wave.

I been did. You’re biased. So you ignored it.

I prefer Aba & Preach because they don’t hate women and keep it 100 on most topics.