RIP Kevin Samuels

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
For some odd reason this one seems out of the Matrix. Like it wasn’t supposed happen. Dude kept me amused on the YT street and took me to sleep listen to him roasting average chicks.

RIP, pimp.

100% that's exactly what I said. Actual celebrity deaths 'shock' me aka Michael Jackson etc but this feels significantly more eerie than any celeb death. poetic :/

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Facts.

When the last time you heard a black man say "incel" :mjlol:

That shyt is like "alpha" .... black men dont even talk like that.

Mexicans and white boys in here trolling lmfaooooo
I still cringe that that white boy misc/bodybuilding.org vernacular made its way over here.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
When all the opinions are the same, and most of those opinions are gendered and negative. It matters for people in the community who are trying to find and create with each other
And u assume all opinions are the same because of your social media feed

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Whether you disagreed with Kevin Samuels or not, his content was needed in this day n age because I can’t stand the Derrick Jaxn types that feeds lies/pander to women just to make a quick buck. Kevin was willing to GO there and have uncomfortable conversations within the black community regarding dating/relationships. Imo, I think he was just trying to do good and help the single black mothers see where they fukked up and help women think more logically.

Also, it’s wack to shyt on brehs who supported him and watched his videos. Some of y’all must’ve never had an uncle, a father or an older cousin that would give sound advice on women, how to carry yourself as a man and etc…Unfortunately some brehs out here never had that and if they were learning from Kevin on how to avoid pitfalls of dating specific types of women then it shouldn’t be a big deal.

People would rather shoot the messenger instead of taking the message and applying it. It’s sickening to see my own people shyt on this man just because they don’t wanna take accountability for they’re own mistakes and look in the mirror.

RIP

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You didn't realize Kevin Samuels was polarizing? :gucci: Fascinating.
Bruh, not THIS much. I've never seen black women hating someone this much in death online.

I knew he was polarizing but that most people had a live and let live attitude...this is NUTS to know so many people hated him.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
How many men can get women in a conversation and get them to acknowledge responsibility? Before Kevin, we didn't even think it was possible on a greater stage with women he doesn't even know.

I don't see anyone replacing him but I do see his message growing from here. I actually think he peaked before his death in terms of the online audience till he lands on cable which clearly won't happen now. He's gonna be remembered forever. A lot of BW will rather he lived because he's only going to get bigger from here. He's not even relevant in the white world yet.

Honestly, I kinda grew weary with him cause I felt he was leaning more on the women bashing train cause that's where most his viral moments came from whereas before, he was giving it out evenly to men and women and he more focused on his underlying message of people need to be realistic with what they want and what they qualify for. That being said, I agree with all of this and particularly the bold part.

The people celebrating (which in my opinion is sick. You shouldn't wish death on someone because their opinions don't align with yours) think this is the end of hearing his thoughts/opinions and those of the like not realizing dude had over a million subscribers that will probably continue to debate and reiterate his talking points for years to come

I'm wondering if he'll be like Patrice O'Neal where he'll be bigger in death than he was alive