RIP Kevin Samuels

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You can never tell a certain segment of black folks the truth without being labelled this and that. Especially talking about women you'll be labelled a misogynst
Yup

That’s why we are at the bottom of the food chain

Cant hold anyone accountable without being labeled a “hater “ of some kind

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Listen, I’m going to say this and then I’m going to stop posting in this thread and I’ll just observe. But, if there was a black woman that got famous saying stuff like black men are the least married male demographic racially in the US, that black men have the highest STD rates among different male demographics in this country, black men are the second least educated male demographic in the US, black men earn less than white, Asian, and Latin men in the US, black men die exceedingly earlier than other races of men in this country — and used all these empirical shortcomings without appropriate nuance, and presented it in a hodge-podge manner as to why most black men deserve “less than,” with regards to dating — only to be off-set by a subjective “rating system.” Truly, if she died early and untimely y’all would be dancing a goddamn jig :stopitslime:.

I never hated dude, but I didn’t like him either. I peeped the reservoir of energy that he tapped into in terms of black men and didn’t think it was conducive to anything good. Moreover, even as a black man I know/knew there’s another side to that coin that could be played on these “he’s telling the truth,” braggarts. A side that they would absolutely detest and abhor.

Regardless, I’m sure there will be someone that will try to fill his spot being that he’s shown there’s clearly a market for it with a certain contingent of black men.
While there are BM on social media that said this, Kevin wasn't one of them. You can't run with one of his topics which is marriage rates and add the hating bullshyt which he doesn't use at all. At least be honest on the nikka. You just made up a lot of bullshyt. When did Kevin say BW deserve less in the dating market nikka?

As far as BW who make shows about your 1st paragraph, there are many. Cyn G, divisters, etc. No one cares because so many BW are already saying it.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is he really? Didn't realize he was getting that deep into Hollyweird. I was surprised when he was sitting down with future and Nicki Minaj and being part of their music videos.
They showed him at the preview of the next show.