RIP Kevin Samuels

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
the KS lane is dead... nobody will fill that spot.

Most men don't have the patience to engage women 5 days per week.

Soon as a bytch say some dumb shyt to me, I be ready to block her.

I assume most men feel the same way....

Yup and I predict the manosphere will largely shift their content away from being about these women and move onto other things, with Kev’s death and how they’re reacting, you see they are clearly unable to be rehabilitated and not worth giving attention to.

That wall of silence that brothas like SWP said was coming towards black women back in the earlier days of Youtube is gonna rear its ugly head soon. A lot of black men are just gonna ignore black women and hop the fence to other races of women with no questions asked. SYSBM is gonna become very popular.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This shyt wild... I'm smoking and just thinking like damn....

I been following bro since 2017.... I followed for the cologne and the fashion.... I followed when he had 50k subs.

I was there for all the viral moments, I was there when he went from 50k to 300k in a couple months... I was there when he hit 1M.... I put money in bro's pockets consistently for years.

Damn.... this shyt just hit me.

KS really dead..... thats wild..... Hopefully it was quick & painless.

Hopefully he didn't die stressed out & panicking....
Word is he was with some woman. So maybe he was diving in her viscous innards.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No one can take KS lane. He was very well presented and had 'cross over' appeal and spoke well. His peers simply don't present as well for mainstream promo.
How many men can get women in a conversation and get them to acknowledge responsibility? Before Kevin, we didn't even think it was possible on a greater stage with women he doesn't even know.

I don't see anyone replacing him but I do see his message growing from here. I actually think he peaked before his death in terms of the online audience till he lands on cable which clearly won't happen now. He's gonna be remembered forever. A lot of BW will rather he lived because he's only going to get bigger from here. He's not even relevant in the white world yet.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman