RIP Kevin Samuels

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Listen, I’m going to say this and then I’m going to stop posting in this thread and I’ll just observe. But, if there was a black woman that got famous saying stuff like black men are the least married male demographic racially in the US, that black men have the highest STD rates among different male demographics in this country, black men are the second least educated male demographic in the US, black men earn less than white, Asian, and Latin men in the US, black men die exceedingly earlier than other races of men in this country — and used all these empirical shortcomings without appropriate nuance, and presented it in a hodge-podge manner as to why most black men deserve “less than,” with regards to dating — only to be off-set by a subjective “rating system.” Truly, if she died early and untimely y’all would be dancing a goddamn jig :stopitslime:.

I never hated dude, but I didn’t like him either. I peeped the reservoir of energy that he tapped into in terms of black men and didn’t think it was conducive to anything good. Moreover, even as a black man I know/knew there’s another side to that coin that could be played on these “he’s telling the truth,” braggarts. A side that they would absolutely detest and abhor.

Regardless, I’m sure there will be someone that will try to fill his spot being that he’s shown there’s clearly a market for it with a certain contingent of black men.

Would be nice if allat was true tho :patrice:
earnings-men-age-race-ethnicity-2018-2019.svg

erase the Fakkits and black males have a low rate of HIV
HIV-Infections-Persons-2009-v2.jpg

FT_16.06.30_wageGaps_overallBar.png

Percent of Persons Ages 18 to 24 Enrolled in College or Graduate School by Race/Ethnicity,

PercentEnrolledInCollege.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Quite possibly the most important black male voice in the last 50 years. He did what no other black man did and will ever do...hold the women accountable without languishing in the eternal ether that other black men who dared speak the TRUE reasons why our communities are in the trash.

It was all fun and games when for the last 50 years brehettes have been going all over national TV desecrating the reputation of black men worldwide simply because of their dumb ass decisions from the aint shyt men they chose to mate with and give their womb to in their prime.

One black man with a microphone and a YouTube channel was finally able to tell the side of the men and the entire world went insane. Galvanized the entire public, so much so he is currently trending #1 :wow:

As if common sense brehs didn't know the truth as to why our communities are pure shyt. :mjlol:

Divestors/non accountable women will celebrate, let them enjoy their temporary victory :ehh:

Isn't Roe about to be overturned? Aint they coming for BC. Aint they coming for those govt programs too? Good luck creating enemies in the only group that gives a damn about you. This generation of brehs aint the boomers, they won't run out of their doors to vote to save you. Brehs won't forget :sas1:

He will do more in death than life, he is now martyred. Millions of brehs have been inspired by his word, his message will live on. R.I.P Godfather :mjcry::wow:
I don't about last 50 years but I can agree with him being extremely value for men in particular in the last 15 years.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
No because I’m actively in the dating scene in NYC. If you’re 35-40+ There could be a disconnect with what I’m saying
And all the women you date in nyc have the same negative opinions, and ur response is to shyt on the community and say black people don’t won’t to be held accountable

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
OK lets not go too far. :whoa:
Quite possibly the most important black male voice in the last 50 years. He did what no other black man did and will ever do...hold the women accountable without languishing in the eternal ether that other black men who dared speak the TRUE reasons why our communities are in the trash.

It was all fun and games when for the last 50 years brehettes have been going all over national TV desecrating the reputation of black men worldwide simply because of their dumb ass decisions from the aint shyt men they chose to mate with and give their womb to in their prime.

One black man with a microphone and a YouTube channel was finally able to tell the side of the men and the entire world went insane. Galvanized the entire public, so much so he is currently trending #1 :wow:

As if common sense brehs didn't know the truth as to why our communities are pure shyt. :mjlol:

Divestors/non accountable women will celebrate, let them enjoy their temporary victory :ehh:

Isn't Roe about to be overturned? Aint they coming for BC. Aint they coming for those govt programs too? Good luck creating enemies in the only group that gives a damn about you. This generation of brehs aint the boomers, they won't run out of their doors to vote to save you. Brehs won't forget :sas1:

He will do more in death than life, he is now martyred. Millions of brehs have been inspired by his word, his message will live on. R.I.P Godfather :mjcry::wow:

The CIA List:

1. Malcolm X

2. MLK

3. Dr. Sebi (he was teaching health)

4. Kevin Samuels