RIP Kevin Samuels

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
How many men can get women in a conversation and get them to acknowledge responsibility? Before Kevin, we didn't even think it was possible on a greater stage with women he doesn't even know.

I don't see anyone replacing him but I do see his message growing from here. I actually think he peaked before his death in terms of the online audience till he lands on cable which clearly won't happen now. He's gonna be remembered forever. A lot of BW will rather he lived because he's only going to get bigger from here. He's not even relevant in the white world yet.
His daughter is about to eat off that YouTube money for some years.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruh, not THIS much. I've never seen black women hating someone this much in death online.

I knew he was polarizing but that most people had a live and let live attitude...this is NUTS to know so many people hated him.

the thing is all these black women and men celebrating guess what nothing is going to change just because kevin is gone

you'll still be a cumbucket, still struggle to find a decent man to marry you, you'll still be fat,

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Damn :dwillhuh:
I swear throughout my entire life I never realized brehs could be so traumatized by pu$$y.

I've been played before but I just kept it moving and kept striving. Never met a men in real life that live by this shyt:dwillhuh:

R.i.p. to that man but yall need to let that pain go. Shorty been moved on :manny:

If you need validation to feel like you matter. You already lost, bleed.

Say your peace and keep it moving. Social media is demonic which is why I deleted all my shyt 2 years ago.

I'm smashing shyt and living life ignoring this petty gender war BS :manny:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Listen, I’m going to say this and then I’m going to stop posting in this thread and I’ll just observe. But, if there was a black woman that got famous saying stuff like black men are the least married male demographic racially in the US, that black men have the highest STD rates among different male demographics in this country, black men are the second least educated male demographic in the US, black men earn less than white, Asian, and Latin men in the US, black men die exceedingly earlier than other races of men in this country — and used all these empirical shortcomings without appropriate nuance, and presented it in a hodge-podge manner as to why most black men deserve “less than,” with regards to dating — only to be off-set by a subjective “rating system.” Truly, if she died early and untimely y’all would be dancing a goddamn jig :stopitslime:.

I never hated dude, but I didn’t like him either. I peeped the reservoir of energy that he tapped into in terms of black men and didn’t think it was conducive to anything good. Moreover, even as a black man I know/knew there’s another side to that coin that could be played on these “he’s telling the truth,” braggarts. A side that they would absolutely detest and abhor.

Regardless, I’m sure there will be someone that will try to fill his spot being that he’s shown there’s clearly a market for it with a certain contingent of black men.
Big Shirley is that you?

Did Kevin force all those birds to call in with their impossible laundry list of demands for their desired partner with nothing in return for offering?

The truth is he expose women's flawed logic in dating and brought reality to the front of the relationship game.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How many men can get women in a conversation and get them to acknowledge responsibility? Before Kevin, we didn't even think it was possible on a greater stage with women he doesn't even know.

I don't see anyone replacing him but I do see his message growing from here. I actually think he peaked before his death in terms of the online audience till he lands on cable which clearly won't happen now. He's gonna be remembered forever. A lot of BW will rather he lived because he's only going to get bigger from here. He's not even relevant in the white world yet.

he might even get bigger, I remember patrice o'neal seemed to be more popular after he died in terms of the black phillip show (time ho and the famed "Halle Berry's p*ssy is the same as the bytch that works at McDonald's p*ssy.” )

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Sad how this is all playing out on Twitter and other social media sites. Anyways now that the story seems true I really would like to send my condolences to Kevin and his family. 56 is way too young.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

I’m not even mad at the women because it’s to be expected and I’ve been hearing this tired ass message of black men ain’t shyt since 1989
But the amount of bytch nikkas in this very thread and throughout this very forum tells me
nikkas ain’t shyt and love the status quo just as much as these sick bytches
Predator nikkas and lames are/will be the death of manhood
Rip to Unc

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Quite possibly the most important black male voice in the last 50 years. He did what no other black man did and will ever do...hold the women accountable without languishing in the eternal ether that other black men who dared speak the TRUE reasons why our communities are in the trash.

It was all fun and games when for the last 50 years brehettes have been going all over national TV desecrating the reputation of black men worldwide simply because of their dumb ass decisions from the aint shyt men they chose to mate with and give their womb to in their prime.

One black man with a microphone and a YouTube channel was finally able to tell the side of the men and the entire world went insane. Galvanized the entire public, so much so he is currently trending #1 :wow:

As if common sense brehs didn't know the truth as to why our communities are pure shyt. :mjlol:

Divestors/non accountable women will celebrate, let them enjoy their temporary victory :ehh:

Isn't Roe about to be overturned? Aint they coming for BC. Good luck creating enemies in the only group that gives a damn about you. This generation of brehs aint the boomers, they won't run out of their doors to vote to save you. :sas1:

He will do more in death than life, he is now martyred. Millions of brehs have been inspired by his word, his message will live on. R.I.P Godfather :mjcry::wow:

Last edited: